Sign in to follow this  
Mr Vapour

Brand new parts for all BMWs

Hi my name is Brent.

Im from auckland and moved to london this year, meaning i had to leave my E21 behind.

I have been working in a parts shop over here specalising in euro cars. so have access to a very large selection of parts for most BMW. esp. 3 series as there are just so many of these on the road.

having spent some time working for APPCO back home i am blown away by how cheep the parts are over here. The size of the market and purchase numbers and cost of the pound is so kind to the english.

is any one out there interested in maybe doing some group buys. I am still playing with the idea. i would need some sort of idea of what you boys were needing. I could then price up freight and let you guys know.

this is just a idea. let me know if any one down ther is interested.

i can get

lowering springs, e46 and e36 msport front arms and bumpers, angle eyes, white indicators, hid head light conversion kits, clutches, shocks, and so much more.

let me know if any one is keen.

Brent

I also have acess to a good wrecker so there may also be the option of getting 2nd hand LSDs and manual gear boxes.

Edited by 1BMF

OEM clear lights? (front indicator, side indicator, back indicator/whole piece)... basically thats all i want, haha.

Brent,did you work at APPCO New Lynn?

Brent,did you work at APPCO New Lynn?

No i worked in the Panmure branch in the wholesale department when Appco was still owned by Keith. And then later in the repco main office after the buy out.

OEM clear lights? (front indicator, side indicator, back indicator/whole piece)... basically thats all i want, haha.

just want to check. what model are the lights for.

x2 for my pre-fl coupe also.

if you can source 4.1 diffs for E30 and 240 manual gearboxes for E30 320, i reckon you could get 10 plus orders immediatly... assuming the price was right.

Hi,

I'm really keen on a e30 1986 (pre-facelift) mtech 1 full body kit. Not worried about spoiler. Any info would be great.

Thanks Matt

keen on an m3 front bumper with lip

me too

E46 3.2 M3 engine with manual gear/box.how much ?

E46 3.2 M3 engine with manual gear/box.how much ?

If your wanting the 3.2 M3 motor for a conversion into an e30 say.....you'll want the motor out of a e36 m3 evo model as from what i've heard the computer and electrics in the e46 make the conversion very costly and extremely difficult.

Any aluminium doors from E36M3, pre-shipment cost? Used would be ideal but not a must, thanks.

One of them golf ball surfaced plastic MT gearknob too maybe?

If you find a set of second hand mz3 side grills, any colour, i am very interested, please contact me at idig333@hotmail.com...Cheers...Don