Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

1985 E30 318i Pre-facelift parts car

Hey all, have an unregistered E30 sitting outside with parts to go. Name the part and ill let you know if i got it.

Already gone:

Front cut of body (Radiator support etc)

Glove box

Seats

Rear Tail Lights

Door Locks

Both Chrome trim linners on left and right side of car

The car is pretty messy so ill let ya know if a part is worth selling so hit me up

Cheers, Luke

Edited by Boost Junky

hey

does this car have central locking? also do u have the mtech side skirts? and is the car manual? if so u still got the leather thing around the gear knob? also wat about ure S.I batteries?

cheers

Yup its central looking but i took one of the motors out cut the wiring before i owned the car. Think i still got both motors somewhere. Dont have mtech sideskirts i dont think the front bumper i think has a factory lip tho but needs alot of TLC may not even be worth anything dunno and nah its Auto box is mint in it if anyone is after a pre f/l auto 318i box

S.I Batteries?

How much for the SI batteries? are dey still all fine? and as for the central locking, will u sell the motor or whatever is required to make just the front 2 doors operate with central locking?

cheers

You have been pm'd

- Theres a bonnet there which could be prepped and painted

- Have the front grills that run along the front of the car between the headlights etc also the chrome centre grill

- Have front headlamp units etc

- Have the diff, driveshaft and axles etc wouldnt mind keeping the diff but if someone wants it, its there

Surely somebody needs these parts.

Cheers, Luke

How much you wanting for the headlights mate?

(edit:spelling)

Edited by efirty

- Have the front grills that run along the front of the car between the headlights etc also the chrome centre grill

- Have front headlamp units etc

Hi there,

Is the chrome centre grill in good uncracked/unpitted condition? How much do you want for it? Have you still got the headlights? Cheers

Hi there,

Is the chrome centre grill in good uncracked/unpitted condition? How much do you want for it? Have you still got the headlights? Cheers

Nah not cracks but yea there is a small pit kinda dent in it aye. And yes still have the headlights mate. The car is gone but i kept those bits off it

Cheers, Luke