Sign in to follow this  
318i Turbo

325i sport

well i was looking at all the papers for my car befor and wat i thort was a m325i is uk325i sport that was imported into the country somewhere between 92-94

so does the sport hav any diffrent specs and does it hav a same value as a m325i

well, theres 325is ( all the american ones and uk ones etc.) which are just m325's

without kits most of them, but theres a very unique "sport" model which we wont

go into as its a long discussion but its inbetween as good as a M325 and a M3

( high compression pistons, dog-leg box, etc. etc. ) but M325's are better in my

opinion than any 325is, hope that helps u out

Guest Spargo

If it's a high comp sport, worth mega bucks, if it's a UK Sport, more than ours.

when i brought it i thort it was a bit weird cause the m badge was on the left side of the boot not with the 325i but thats no biggie but the dash is all in miles. i have now figuered the car was brought in to nz in 94 from bournemouth in uk somewhere, in the service book and a insurance book it is refured to as a 325i sport its an 87 and has all the m-tec 1 kit, so how can i tell the diffrence between a high comp sport and a uk sport, thanx for ur help

Get the VIN number and do your homework! Or answer the following questions in the affirmative:

1. it has a 5-speed dog-leg (1st is down) gear box

2. it has Recaro (sports) front seats

3. it is two door

4. it has a limited slip differential

I think, however, from memory that Sports were 88 (i.e facelift) onwards, but I could be wrong!

pics or ban B)

its reg says it a m325i but all my papers say 325i sport, has all but the 1st gear down, ill get the vin checked and post the result

If you're lucky, and it is a Sport, you will need to get a dog-leg box to return it to original.

Guest Spargo

ok that sounds good thanx man,i bet a dog leg box is going to be harder to find than an lsd are :P

hens teeth > dogleg box > LSD

hens teeth > dogleg box > LSD

ditto - people willing to part with their good condition E30 Recaro's

im having mine reuphostered i heard there was a place in germany that sold kits anyone know who they are or if there is any other places a bit closer to nz

pics or ban

shot for the back up G

nice pic...

wheres the rest....

remember...... ban!

very nice looking car man! post up some more pics dude! :D

Guest Spargo

Heh that was on trademe a while ago. Did you drive it to akl with no warrant? :D

haha yea, 420miles on $60 gas it drove up like a dream, iv fix all the little problems and getting wof tomorrow, now just need to get the seat kit and reupholster the seats and get two small bits of rust out and get the stone chips out and she will be a MINT car, it was one hell of a buy for $4000 i couldnt turn it down :P

... it was one hell of a buy for $4000 i couldnt turn it down :P

Especially if it is a Sport, but at $4,000 I'm not holding out much hope for you, sorry ;-)