Sign in to follow this  
misgvous_1

m-tec 2 kit

jus askin a question 2 c if anyone can help me. will the front and rear bumpers of a 2 door m-tec 2 body kit fit the front and rear of a 1989 4 door 318i

Guest Andrew

probably - the side skirts won't - even though you didn't ask that.

thnx a lot thats a gr8 help. im lookin at a kit for 550 is that a gud deal.

pretty reasonable? may i ask where from?

im lookin at shelly's(msbond) bodykit.she says sum work needs to b done on the side skirts but i cant use them so im not to fussed bout that.im goin to look at it tomoro afternoon.

dude....wouldnt bother....she has only the front bumper (as in the plastic bit that goes over the BUMPER....not the kit part of it) and same for rear.....so your car really wouldnt look any diff.....she doesnt have the wing either, and im not sure how bad the skirts are damaged....mtech 2 is hard to find

Guest Andrew

im lookin at shelly's(msbond) bodykit.she says sum work needs to b done on the side skirts but i cant use them so im not to fussed bout that.im goin to look at it tomoro afternoon.

It isn't mtech2 that kit. Its just a stock e30 bumper.

thnx guys i thort it sounded to good to b tru. o well. did anyone else see her add on trademe.didnt say anywhere onn there that it wasnt a real mtech2 kit.

yeah i saw it.....she mentions briefly that she doesnt have the front splitter (she means the whole front kit bit....doesnt even know what a splitter is) nor the rear apron.....so basically has f**k all

yeah i saw it.....she mentions briefly that she doesnt have the front splitter (she means the whole front kit bit....doesnt even know what a splitter is) nor the rear apron.....so basically has f**k all

well - what a good bitch! false advertising.... nice - some poor bastards going to go buy that at auction on trade me, and find out that they got pwn3d by someone who dont know what they are selling. In other words, selling somthing they havnt actually got - its advertised as Mtec 2 right? and it aint is it? f**king hell.

never trust the ladies.

wat has shelly done to have every1 baggin her

not that one anyway, she is bad news.

wat has shelly done to have every1 baggin her

not that one anyway, she is bad news.

its a long story.... we were poking those wounds just recently in some other thread... i forget which one, maybe someone else could point us in the right direction?

The exit perhaps? :lol:

well thats what happened with shelley.... but what about the rest of bimmersport? hehe :D