Sign in to follow this  
Katalyst

NZ Hearld car chase story

That's no Edurty in the picture...

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!! of course it is!!!!!!!!!! been wondering wot the lil white thing under the indicator was! makes perfet sense

YOU EEEDIOT STIIMPY!!!!!!! :banghead:

Saw the whole thing today while I was walking to work today.The skyline came hacking up through the higbury carpark with about 8 cop cars after him and went up to the top level and dropped off his Girlfriend,my boss was screaming like a girl to get her so the cops hungussed her haha.

Then the Skyline pulled out of the one way exit where the undercover cop car tried cutting him off..but did it gumby as and missed him and went straight into a retaining wall(got pics,will put up if anyone wants :D )

Then the skyline booted it down Onewa road.I heard a screech and a smash so I ran over and saw the skyline had smashed head on with an old crappy Merc.Me and a mate of mine ran down and saw the guy from the skyline jump out of his car and run into a house where I guess he was apprahended.Someone was taken into an ambulance but I dont think he was that hurt,and dont know who it was.

Scum of the Earth huh...

I heard the cop cars, thats about it :/

Will try upload em through telecom tommorow,crappy arse phone didnt come with a cable.

Will try upload em through telecom tommorow,crappy arse phone didnt come with a cable.

Pxt to your e-mail? Bluetooth? Infra red? Cables are a things of the past...

Was ghey anyway.

Automagic and higher than my old car.