Sign in to follow this  
jksnz

springs

hello all, Im in need of advice and thoughts...i want to get the springs replaced in my E36 328i, have put new shocks in but want to reduce the roll when cornering. its very good at the moment, but lets face it it can be better. now the hard part i want to avoid lower the car much at all as i wont be able to get it down my drive, and it has a very good stance on the 17" it sits on. any idea's ? basically i want to race it one the weekend and take it to corporate lunch on a monday...jeckle and hyde thing...has anyone got any idea's? What is a good after market part to use? I was looking at King springs, but they are mass produced, am looking at H&R they seem to be tuned (to a certain degree), so any idea's.

Edited by jksnz

any ideas where I can get thicker sway bars? Have just ordered H&R springs for the car, should be a good combination

www.understeer.com. H&R also does sway bars, perhaps you should consider those as theoretically they should be testing their springs with their sways.

thanks dude, looks this looks like what i need to get the car handling better.