Sign in to follow this  
Katalyst

ebay.de hep

im in need of a favor - wanting to buy some parts from ebay.de, but am finding it a long process translating things all day long

basically wanting help to use or create an account then help with the communication for freight and stuff

any help would be much appreciated and rewarded ;)

cheers

Dan

Hey Dan,

I can assist with translating a few things over there in the Fatherland... am more than happy to help with correspondence for items purchased.

Are you after assistance with setting up an ebay account through the German site, or a bank account there? The latter option will be quite bureaucratic, to say the least... it's hard enough dealing with my existing German bank account from afar! (they are incapable of comprehending that a NZ student ID card is valid for the whole year and different to their system, so keep charging me fees! Always takes alot of time and paper work to sort out). I'm warning you here!

Am perusing ebay.de at the moment and am using my NZ log-in, haven't bought anything yet but this should be fine. Have my eyes on an E30 M-Tech II steering wheel, which keep popping up there.

Cheers,

Patrick

Ive used ebay.de to buy all my BMW stuff - be warned - ze germans are terrible with customer service and will not freight anything longer than 1200mm.

Still got some mean e34 M5 and E30 M-tech II bits from there but have lost numerous items and $$$ in process.

Hey Dan,

I can assist with translating a few things over there in the Fatherland... am more than happy to help with correspondence for items purchased.

Are you after assistance with setting up an ebay account through the German site, or a bank account there? The latter option will be quite bureaucratic, to say the least... it's hard enough dealing with my existing German bank account from afar! (they are incapable of comprehending that a NZ student ID card is valid for the whole year and different to their system, so keep charging me fees! Always takes alot of time and paper work to sort out). I'm warning you here!

Am perusing ebay.de at the moment and am using my NZ log-in, haven't bought anything yet but this should be fine. Have my eyes on an E30 M-Tech II steering wheel, which keep popping up there.

Cheers,

Patrick

after thinkin bout it over nite, i think it mite be easyier to use someone elses account so all the corosondance goes 1 way - then i can send auction numbers over to be purchased

if still interested PM me :D

Ive used ebay.de to buy all my BMW stuff - be warned - ze germans are terrible with customer service and will not freight anything longer than 1200mm.

Still got some mean e34 M5 and E30 M-tech II bits from there but have lost numerous items and $$ in process.

cheers for the warning - am a bit anxious about dealing with them as its a lot of trust to extend, hopefully it wont be to bad going to be freighting most the stuff to the UK to a friend to pallet up and stick on a ship

after thinkin bout it over nite, i think it mite be easyier to use someone elses account so all the corosondance goes 1 way - then i can send auction numbers over to be purchased

if still interested PM me :D

cheers for the warning - am a bit anxious about dealing with them as its a lot of trust to extend, hopefully it wont be to bad going to be freighting most the stuff to the UK to a friend to pallet up and stick on a ship

I read German as well, if you need an item on Ebay translated let me know, i can help.

I have bought clusters, business radios, engine parts from there.

You can use Google - Languages as well - but some of that doesnt make sense, its kind of like PIg German

I know two people who live over there, both speak good Engrish. One in Rostock, so if you buy any parts, I can make them do the bashing if something doesn't work out, or can get them to send for you etc...

cheers guys, another member has offered to help, yeah google translate is a prety rough way to get through the sites!!

keen on ur mates in holand to dish out the bash if sh*t dont happen the way i want it, could come in useful for freight aswell cheers, might send you a pm about it