Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

St Johns Park

hey noticed a young guy in a white e30 today in st johns park going down to the quary, had a bimmersport sticker on the back, just wondering if you live around st johns park. i was in my dad bmw 635csi if u noticed. thanks

hey noticed a young guy in a white e30 today in st johns park going down to the quary, had a bimmersport sticker on the back, just wondering if you live around st johns park. i was in my dad bmw 635csi if u noticed. thanks

That was me, was in my way back from my mates house on Panapa Dr. Your dads 635csi is so mint! Do u live in the area??

Edited by efirty

yeah i live of panapa drive on coldham cres. yeah its a mint car needed a clean but yeah thought ild ask if anyone noticed haha. how much are those stickers?

haha it didnt look too bad! mine was really dirty that day, its had a good clean now. My mate lives on the end of panapa furtherest away from the quarry, used to have a ridicuously low s14 silvia. I think his brothers on this site...

Im thinking i may have seen you driving along by the quarry a while back.

And stickers cost $7 or something like that. Buy some...support the site! http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/index.php?categoryid=11

Edited by efirty

oh is that andrew and his brother owns a bma to. oh the one on your back window was that sevan bucks will defintly get one. oh aye in the 635 or ma 320i.

yea andrew and chris wills, just had a look...the one on my back window costs $5 now

How do you know andrew?!?

nah i dnt personly knw him but ma mate skot who lives jst dwn the road from andrew knew him n just some how found out his name. wat does he drive nw? sick def going to buy one

ohk all good, haha he just bought a 200sx today.

Give us a wave if you see me around next time, im at his place most days!

Get a windscreen banner if you like them, that'l be my next purchase

yeah i sure will bro! yeah haha i was actly thinking of just geting one of them aye. oh aye are you haha then to be sure to see you