Sign in to follow this  
West

FS: 1990 BMW 325i w/ Supra engine

Hey guys, I haven't had it for long but unfortunately I have to sell now :( It was never going to be a long term car (I'm going travelling at the end of the year) and to secure all our bookings we have to pay alot earlier than I thought :( So I have to sell this sooner than expected.

Heres the specs- Will put it on trademe soon but would prefer someone from here to buy it. I'll get some more pictures in the weekend (if its sunny!)

Car:

1990 BMW 325i

4 door sedan, black/diamond grey metallic colour

248kms on body

54kms on Supra engine and manual gearbox

Black leather, sports seats, sunroof

Other mods

-Custom extractors

-Air filter

-Exhaust with 2 BIG resonators- very quiet. Room to get a bit more power here with a bigger diameter exhaust, goes well as it is though.

-Tints all round

-Lowered (nb- back springs aren't installed yet- so thats why the back may look a touch high in the pics)

-Headunit, 6x9s, sub, amp

-17 inch alloys with around 4mm of tread on tyres

-Good 4/5 star alarm: Will disclose make to buyer

Other things

-Fully LVV certed

-Brand new Rego

-Brand new warrant- Sheet available, no problems found.

-Body very straight, has a few dents and scratches what you would expect for a 1990 car.

Awesome cheap to run, fun car. Very nicely balanced, the Supra engine was lighter than the original 2.5 litre and gearbox. Been running like this for around 2 years, so no reliability issues.

Any questions, ask here or PM

Based in Wellington, happy for people to view. :)

Heres a few, quick hurried pics-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I want $7,000 for it which I think is a very good price- I will put it on trademe for a touch higher but yeah would much prefer to sell it on here to someone who will look after it.

Thanks

Chris

Sucks when you have to sell a nice car :(.. Hope you get a good price on TradeMe.

Are you still living out in Kelburn? I'd be keen to go for a ride in it before you sell.

Laurence.

Sucks when you have to sell a nice car :(.. Hope you get a good price on TradeMe.

Are you still living out in Kelburn? I'd be keen to go for a ride in it before you sell.

Laurence.

Yeah sure I'll show you it sometime.... It sucks but travelling at the end of the year is going to be even more fun!

i might be keen pm me your ph # and we will talk

whos the lucky owner? nice work if its the 4 door m3 owner, nice up/down grade!

whos the lucky owner? nice work if its the 4 door m3 owner, nice up/down grade!

Nah, held it for him for 2 weeks but failed to reply to emails. So I put it on trademe and got a better price anyway in under a week :) Haha I wish I could upgrade to the M3, I'm going car-less for now!!