Sign in to follow this  
e30kingpin

M-tech II body kits

Has anyone brought any kits over the internet?

is it safe?

is there anyone in NZ that makes kits?

I have a 1987 325i 2dr and would like to fit an M-tech II kit (i know that there is a difference between fiting pre

and post 88)

i have found two sites so far...

http://www.rosemdesign.com/lowen/pages/mtech.htm

http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Bodykits/BMW_E30...30_3_series.htm

any feed back would be helpful!

Cheers,

Paul

if your still keen to get a kit for your e30 pm me and let me know im bringing in a couple of kits.

if your still keen to get a kit for your e30 pm me and let me know im bringing in a couple of kits.

Hey Boss,

Just wondering what kits exactly you are bringing in (or can bring in) and the cost of these?

Cheers,

Aza

I have just brought a new car (still have the E30) so i cant afford a kit at the moment, but I im interested in the kits your bringing in...

mtech 2 frp replica it works out at $800-850

cheers

Edited by ted

hey,

I work in a fibreglass repair shop and have been doing some stuff at home as well like sub box, speaker spacers, soon doing some motorbike fairings and other repair jobs. Do some carparts like bodykits at work. I'm pretty keen on making stuff around the home and I was wondering if it would be worth having a look into making BMW kits for you guys (or other random parts you might want). Surely it would work out cheaper if i make them than to import them or something...I donno just a thought. If I was to make a mould (so I can start making them) i would need one to take a copy of first...after that its all go.

So let me know if there is any interest

Andrei

hey,

I work in a fibreglass repair shop and have been doing some stuff at home as well like sub box, speaker spacers, soon doing some motorbike fairings and other repair jobs. Do some carparts like bodykits at work. I'm pretty keen on making stuff around the home and I was wondering if it would be worth having a look into making BMW kits for you guys (or other random parts you might want). Surely it would work out cheaper if i make them than to import them or something...I donno just a thought. If I was to make a mould (so I can start making them) i would need one to take a copy of first...after that its all go.

So let me know if there is any interest

Andrei

Thats a good idea! you would have no trouble selling the kits! I have always thought someone should do this.

good luck :D

Thats a good idea! you would have no trouble selling the kits! I have always thought someone should do this.

good luck :D

If i can find someone to let me borrow theirs (maybe before its painted or something, so i don't have to be dead scared that I might scrach it). It might even be worth it investing in buying one aye bimmersport members will get a discount to ;-) lol

See how much interest I get on this forum

If i can find someone to let me borrow theirs (maybe before its painted or something, so i don't have to be dead scared that I might scrach it). It might even be worth it investing in buying one aye bimmersport members will get a discount to ;-) lol

See how much interest I get on this forum

Maby it would be a good idea to start a new topic on it?

Edited by e30kingpin