Sign in to follow this  
zoom-motorsports

in need of a petrol cap for my e34 hellllpppp

hey have any of u got a petrol cap that will fit my e34 its all i need to get my bloody warrent haha some one near wellington would be cool thanks oh also after some tidy bumper trim pices that clip into the front and rear bumper hiding the bolts that hold bumper on cheers guys

there is a bmw wrecker in upper hutt..last i was there he had three or four e 34s in various stages of dismantling....that was a couple of years ago.Give me a shout if they have anything I work in Upper Hutt.I have one rear bumper trim,left rear you can have it.

Edited by kiwi535

there is a bmw wrecker in upper hutt..last i was there he had three or four e 34s in various stages of dismantling....that was a couple of years ago.Give me a shout if they have anything I work in Upper Hutt.I have one rear bumper trim,left rear you can have it.

mean as thanks very much its the side im after too how do i get hold of u ???

also a wrecker in poirua who are pretty good,

Sub-Euro Partsworld

04-237 5161

9 Mohuia Cre Porirua Wellington

sweet as thanks for that just got my cap and my warrent yerrrrr she is back on the road after a year of neglect haha