Sign in to follow this  
Markq

E34 M535i

Hey, was the E34 M535i just a 535i with an M option/accessory or was it a Motorsport edition with uprated performance/handling like the previous model??

Also, are there any known common faults with this model?? Things to look for/check brefore buying etc???

most likely a body kit,slightly lower suspension,and sports seats.Not really such a thing as a M535i in the E34.prolly more accurate to call them a 535is,but the sports is just the above options.The M30 are pretty bullet proof as long as maintenance is kept up to date.Most common problems would be front thrust arm bushes and or ball joints,and sticky heater valves,worn wiring on the boot hinge and failed brake light switches.The electrical system is pretty involved but based on simple priciples(lots of wires and relays.If you want to scare your self silly look at a website called E34.net,what will break.THey dont all happen at once!

Thanks. Thats what I thought too. Its just badged as M535i on the back. Has a body kit, 17" BBS wheels,looks lower than normal, sport seats, steering wheel etc. Thanks for the link too!! Will check it out.