mtech1e30

Mtech1 318i

My absolutely mint 1987 318i e30.

Full mtech1 kit from factory

16" Racing Dynamics mags

Pimping monsoon shields

Sexy dash mat

Blinging mud flaps

Carpet saving double floor mats (original BMW ones and after market ones over top)

Previous owner was an old man. Log book with everything thats ever been done to it since it entered NZ back in 1999. I have all the receipts for everything too. Blew me away when I saw it all.

Currently 129,XXXkms.

Was roughly 125,000 when I got it a few months ago.

Have been lurking around the forums for a while now and finally decided to post up some pictures. These are from way back in May just after I got the car, I've been meaning to take some more with it dry but havnt had the time.

Questions? Comments? Go.

post-2310-1191313807_thumb.jpg

post-2310-1191313833_thumb.jpg

post-2310-1191313876_thumb.jpg

post-2310-1191314001_thumb.jpg

post-2310-1191314211_thumb.jpg

post-2310-1191314370_thumb.jpg

Mate thats a nice car! RD wheels are rare as to so good catch! impressed gotta be a p/f to ;)

Very nice man! Treat her the way you would treat any good looking girl, on a leash. Keep out of harms way, stay away from shiny things at auto accesory shops!

Edited by RJS

Very tidy! I like.

I laughed at the dual floor mats, and your auto shifter is around the wrong way.

nice, i like it

who did you buy it off? somewhere in SI, CHCH perhaps? i seem to recall nearly buying that car at some stage

It was the one on tardme earlier this year that sam was looking at for his little bother yes?

Cool car! Off topic but ask your parents how they got those vines to grow in perfectly straight lines along your fence?!

Wire, snippers and classical music.

Mate thats a nice car! RD wheels are rare as to so good catch! impressed gotta be a p/f to ;)

Yeah, I like the wheels a lot, they really suit the car being from the same time period and all. P/f all the way!

P.s. the car in your sig is hawt. Real hawt. Its tempting me to take my awesome monsoon shields off.

Are you david's bro?

Such a neat wee car!

Yes, I am. The younger, better looking, all round better brother.

Very tidy! I like.

I laughed at the dual floor mats, and your auto shifter is around the wrong way.

The dual floor mats are part of what keeps it so tidy! David has them in his car now too!

And yes, the auto shifter is around the wrong way, I have swapped it around to the correct way since the pictures were taken.

nice, i like it

who did you buy it off? somewhere in SI, CHCH perhaps? i seem to recall nearly buying that car at some stage

No, I purchased it here in Auckland, off an old man who lives/d in east Auckland.

Cool car! Off topic but ask your parents how they got those vines to grow in perfectly straight lines along your fence?!

As JP said, wire.

Two eye hook things, one at each end of the fence, wire in between, lay the branch/vine over the wire and let it grow. Occasionally come out and twist the branch/vine around the wire, but generally just leave it to grow.

Edited by mtech1 e30

right, thats it. I'm off to find 'tec1 kit and some pinstripes.

sweet car, i'd just ditch the monsoon shields

Edited by Mike

Tidy car mate good stuff.

+1 for staying away from shiny shizz from auto stores.