Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

New M3

Well, today I arrive at work and see the new M3 arrive. So I made everything work in my favour to take it for a spin. So I did, even before everyone else that works there that day haha

So I guess not everyone has been lucky enough to drive one or even see one in person yet, it is deffinatly cool. Looks a lot more agrressive in person esspeically when I park it next to a regular 335i coupe.

I guess I am one of the youngest people in the country to drive it even which is pretty cool. I did take a few pictures off my phone but arnt the best but I'll put them up anyway.

After I got back from my drive I looked in the boot to find a replacement clutch for it already!!

But yeah I put it in the showroom this afternoon so if anyone is around JC BMW go in and have a look/ drool.

Anyway thought I'd just have a bit of a brag :P

post-29-1191646802_thumb.jpg

post-29-1191646829_thumb.jpg

post-29-1191646855_thumb.jpg

post-29-1191646875_thumb.jpg

Hoot! Should've asked for one of those instead of the one series huh ryan!

Lol regarding the clutch - probably is the same red M3 whose clutch I burnt out down at Taupo on Tuesday :unsure:

How did you find the gearbox - I was pretty disappointed with that aspect of the car...

Edited by mixja

Nice job mate, thanks for sharing, will it be the displayed at JC from now onwards? I might want to pop down for a look sometime next week.

Lol regarding the clutch - probably is the same red M3 whose clutch I burnt out down at Taupo on Tuesday :unsure:

Haha, that was exactly what I thought. Small world!

Yea I didnt so much find it as a let down but more of a bit of a suprise as it was different to how I thought it would be, it could be due to the clutch being F**ked but I found it to be really light (In comparison to a E46 M3) and so much easier to drive, hell a woman could even drive one.

But all and all a bloody wicked car, now I just need to get some more driving time with it, I only got a small drive..

Yeah as far as I know the M3 will be in the showroom for the next few weeks, not sure if they are offering test drives just yet but there will no doubt be a waiting list for a test drive even!

There were a few people in the showroom there to see it as I was driving it in which was a bit of a supprise to have a audience whilst maneuvering around the showroom haha..

Oh and yeah it is the same M3 used down in taupo, Ive heard many a story already about people at works experiences with it around the track, needless to say clutch needs replacing and new tires!!

Bugger, missed out on taking that to Pauanui. Had to settle for the Porsche Boxter S instead!!

Amazing how much sex a bottle of Moet gets you :rolleyes: