Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

18' m-parallels

Chaps,

The arrival of a third child means we have to get rid of the 740 and move onto an e39 touring or an X5. I have a policy of not selling cars to friends so the 7 is not going to be available on here, but if we go for an X5 the m-parallels will be for sale.

Now I was sold them as being genuine m-parallels for the e38, but after getting them off and giving them a good scrubbing I found hubcentric rings on the inside which means they are an e39 fitment.

They are 5x120 and 18x9.5 on the rear and 18x8.5 on the front with dunlop sp sport 01's in fair condition on the front but the rears are touch and go for a wof (something to do with the traction control regularly being off I think).

I have no idea what they are worth in NZ but do know what I will let them go for. Its more than a grand so please no offers of 500 notes <_<

Ill try and organise some photos later, but I cant guarantee anything at the moment with a two week old baby in the house. Condition is good, with only a couple of marks and one of the front has a slight loss of the clear coat where some muppet at a groomers got a little enthusiastic.

These look the absolute nuts on any e38 or e39 especially with sports suspension so if anyone is interested then send me a PM.

Cheers

Martyn