Sign in to follow this  
dubbed5series

E39 adjustables??

Hey there, im wanting to buy adjustables for my E39 bmw and was wondering if anybody knows where I can buy them from. As the guy I was ment to be buying d2's off is saying that his supplier is having trouble getting them.

I think he means coilovers, as D2 makes coilovers. Dubbed5series, try asking member 'SUSPENSION' as he deals in H&R stuff in NZ.

What do you mean by adjustables, I have Koni sport adjustables in my E39 but I suspect you mean coil over height adjustables.

Yeah sorry thats what I ment. How do you find having them in the car and also how low would you recon the car would sit on the ground with them wound fairly far down?

I think he means coilovers, as D2 makes coilovers. Dubbed5series, try asking member 'SUSPENSION' as he deals in H&R stuff in NZ.

Yeah I ordered some d2's today from another place for 1400 which im pretty happy with, so they should be here in about 2 weeks. Should ride mint compared to my choppies and stuffed shocks lol

Edited by dubbed5series

Yeah I ordered some d2's today from another place for 1400 which im pretty happy with, so they should be hear in about 2 weeks. Should ride mint compared to my choppies and stuffed shocks lol

I think you can safley say it will ride 100% better than "choppies"

Post up pics when its done :)

I think you can safley say it will ride 100% better than "choppies"

Post up pics when its done :)

Yeah seeing as I only have 4 out of the 9 coils my superlows started off with when I got them put in lol. But yeah ill definately post up pics of it. Im going to drop it off now to get 5% tints put on it :D

Wheres the pics at?

Sounds bad.

Ill post up some pics once I have my adjusties put in and actually clean it lol cause im pretty slack when it comes to cleaning it.