Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

E36 M3 front bumper

This is just to gauge interest and will only sell if I make my money backas I have run out of money to get it painted etc before I go on holiday.

Tis a M3 replica bumper made from fibreglass and includes mesh and lower lip (not pictured)

Is a good looking replica,only thing is there have been some V shaped slots cut out of the front to give it more flex when fitting (will need to be glassed up after being fitted) Other than that it looks sweet,is a bit of a squeeze to get it on and will possibly need the factory mounts moved up.

Bought it for $150 and want $150 no less otherwise I will wait till I'm back then stick it on.

post-1246-1193619946_thumb.jpg

Does it come with the bottom splitter? and will it fit a coupe? If so i would be very very very keen!!!

4th in line. Damn. Auction it?

It does come with the bottom splitter and I have no idea if it will fit a coupe without modifying it further.

I dont really want to auction it lol I would feel like a dick if I made a profit off buying something from Ray.

i am telling you though that it is a really tight squeeze and will need some fibreglassing.

Right,after talking to ray I have concluded that a new radiator is WAY more important than a bumper so need it gone ASAP.

Highest offer by 9pm tonight takes it home.PM me offers :D