Sign in to follow this  
Markq

My new baby...

Very nice car mate, love the colour..aint seen to many red 5 series round..

Aza

Yeah, it was on TM a little over a month ago. Interior is very good apart from two small rips in the drivers seat. Looking at getting this fixed or replaced. Apparently I can get a new seat cover from BMW Germany for around $400. Wish it had leather though............sigh.

Me and my dad were very very close to buying this car about a month back, good to see its been bought by a 'bimmersporter' :D

EFIRTY, did you meet the seller in Taupo??? Its a great car, I had it check over by Jeff Gray BMW in Welly and fully serviced, they couldn't fault it. Just need to get the drivers seat rips fixed or replaced and that outta finish it off. Leather...............no........sigh.

Beauty!

Another E34 wicked - and yeah, bloody nice wheels. Same as kiwi535's :)

similar,but mine have no rivets and even more dish.those look like style 5s.Is this a kiwi car or import.How many Ks?Nice to see another nice e 34.

UK import. brought here by original owner in 95. covered 121mls (192kms ish) Drives like its done less than half that!! previous owner spent a fortune on it with authentic BM parts.

Dad flew down and met the guy, and reported back to me. Didnt turn out to be what we were looking for

If its 400 for a replacement seat cover from the dealers, why dont you save your money and pick up a full leather interior when one comes available. I doubt it would be much more than that.