Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

F/S 1992 Nissan Pathfinder 3.0L v6

Hi All,

My 1992 Nissan Pathfinder 3.0L V6 is now up for sale. It's a regretfull sale as the 4x4 has performed asesome for me on and off road every time i turn the key!!. Unfortunately with me due to get my BMW back on the road at the end of November I will no longer have any room for the 4x4. I had had a full service done at the end of September inc. replacing anything I thought needed to be done (cost was over $1700) + added heaps of extra's to the car (31" mud tyres, 4 x spot lights etc).

As is always the way I have spent $$$ on getting the car running sweet and now regretably need to sell it.

I have a lot of paperwork on the car including most of the aftermarket purchases + the full service docs etc & will edit the post later on tonight (if I get a chance) as I know there were other things I had replaced when I had the car serviced. The car will come with:

Extras:

Snatch rope w/shackle + spade

Manual winch w/cable

4 x 31" mud tyres w/15" rims (rims $1000 + tyres $1200)

4 x 100w spot lights mounted opn custom brackets + cabin stitches ($550 for the set of 4 spotlights)

4 Star alarm + remote central locking

CD player

Also has

New f/r door bracket reaplced

New manifold bolts + gasket on r/h side manifold

Replaced all 6 spark plugs

New Oil filter

New Petrol filter

New cam belt

Full coolant flush + coolant and all fluids replaced end of Sept 07'

Please note that I am selling the car with 2 sets of wheels. 5 x road tyres + rims & 4 x 31" mud tyres + rims. Heaps of tread left on the mud tyres with only have a few thoudansd km's on them & grip awesome in the mud!! :D

Im looking for $4600 including the spot lights or $4100 without spot lights. Am Neg. on price thou as will need to sell by the end of December.

Heres a few pics, sorry for the poor phot quality. I've cleaned the 4x4 extensively after every off road trip i've taken it on. Is great to have a tidy road car that can keep up with the best of them off-road too.

red_rocks_17.bmp

post-1723-1194926359_thumb.jpg

red_rocks_13.bmp

red_rocks_21.bmp

4x4_truck.bmp

PM me if keen or reply to the thread.

Cheers,

Laurence.

red_rocks_13.bmp

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw