Sign in to follow this  
threeta

Spare a moment for Jock

A lot of you Bimmersportians have meet Jock (my brother) (stylesm5) though this forum. Some of you are aware of his continuing battle with cancer. He's recently taken a bit of a turn for the worse, and things aren't looking too crash hot at the moment. Sorry to say he's past seeing people for the time being, but I'll do my best to pass on any messages if you want to reply here. He's still in great spirits, and we've had a lots of chats about various stuff over the last couple of days. As you can guess this isn't the easiest thread to start, so please excuse me if its in the wrong place. I'm sure he would want to say something here, but that's looking less and less likely as the days (hours) pass. Visit jocks diary. Thanks for your time, Duncan.

Hi Duncan

Thanks for the update on Jock's condition.

I can assure you that the thoughts of everyone on here will be with Jock and his family, as well as extended family in thie very very difficult time.

Please pass on my best wishes to Jock, and don't give up hope.

All the best, and please keep us updated, if you can on his battle.

Cheers

Grant

Although I have never met Jock, my thoughts are with him... I wish him well and hope he will be able to fight his way through this.

Thoughts are with Jock and his strapping family. All the best, hope he pulls through. He seems to have a good spirit!

Haven't met you Jock but I have been keeping up with your diary, my thoughts are with you and your very loving family, enjoy each moment.

All the best Pete

Jock, my thoughts are with you mate, and your family, all the best.

Cale.

Duncan, Ive spoken to Jock on the odd occasion over the years and have read his diary regularly.

We lost my father-in-law two years ago to cancer and my grandad is in a very bad way right now with it. I appreciate what your all going through and wish you all the best.

If there is anything that the Bimmersport community can do, all you need to do is ask.

Very sorry to hear.

Give him Taniels and my Best wishes.

Hope he can shake it.

Very nice guy. He has an awesome nature.

Thinking of you and your family Jock, even tho we never met, all the best, stay strong, David.

My best wishes to JocK and all of his family.Also my thanks and best wishes to all the people involved in his treatment and care..that cant be an easy vocation...

So very sad to hear. Hang in there big guy our thoughts are with you and the family.

Your one of the good guys

All the best

Doug & Gary

Guest 540Si

I'm sorry that I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting you Jock

I've followed your history and greatly admire your courage through this ongoing battle and your ability to write about it.

I wish you all the best of luck mate - you deserve a break!

By the way I borrowed your recommendation to young Nick to use Andrew Hollywood down here and shamelessly dropped your name - nice guy, sends his regards and did nice work on my car.

I hope we get the chance to talk E34's in the future.

Simon

Duncan Here. Typing for the wee brother, as we're having a chat and he wanted to see if the bimmersport was alive and well. ....

Thanks for all the thoughts, rest assured i have the bread van waiting for the next BIG event. We'll keep in touch. Jocko.

p.s. - i'm sure the burnouts can wait for an appropriate time. I'm tempted to show you all how its really done in the mighty Falcoon.

Jock says- -have you seen the one on u tube where he goes on foe eva and eva in a EB falcon?? Links appreiated. We'll have a looksee anyway.

Dunc

Dunc and Jock

best wishes for Jocko from Pam and Myself....I am always amazed at Jock's general attitude to life, being with him you would never have guessed what he has gone through. I greatly admire his courage and general testicular girth in putting up with whatever life throws at him. I hope everything turns out well, we will be thinking of you.

All Love

Gus n Pam

Our thoughts are with you jock, not question over your loyalty and devotion to being a bmw enthusiast, even if you were always plugging the old ford territory. Take it easy man, your name will always be remembered.

Aint this a reality check. Another who has never met Jock but just having read the story - I admire your determination in life & hope you find that magic fix -you & your family certainly deserve it. Where is the justice in his world?

All the best

Grant