Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Franks New S63 AMG

Had the pleasure to take the S63 for a good blat down in invercargill over the long weekend.

6.3l v8 its very very quick

post-204-1195369905_thumb.jpg

post-204-1195369917_thumb.jpg

post-204-1195369932_thumb.jpg

day i got my car got picked up from welly airport in a CLK 63... a rocketship without even having to kick down. all-mighty. almost a comedown getting out to get my car :P

day i got my car got picked up from welly airport in a CLK 63... a rocketship without even having to kick down. all-mighty. almost a comedown getting out to get my car :P

Hes still got his CLS AMG as well lol.But year pretty amazing car really, loves the revs unlike many big cc v8s

Frank is cool!!!! I remember him coming to the dealership one day ages ago, in his 63 i think.

Has he still got the SL63?

Frank is cool!!!! I remember him coming to the dealership one day ages ago, in his 63 i think.

Has he still got the SL63?

Hes the man no doubt, i look upto him alot aye. Yip still got the SL63, just sold the ugly R63

just sold the ugly R63

Fair a bloody nough! I really don't know what peoples motives are when they buy anything starting with A B or R in the Mercedes lineup!

We have a friend with a black CLS55 AMG. That thing hauls right up my GT-R's ass (before my new turbos that was :D) How does the new 63 feel having less torque but more power? MB are in a league of their own building uber torque monster sedans like these - well the Forced Induction V8 & V12 cars anyway.

Nice, but who is Frank when he's not at home? I saw a new CL63 AMG in white a few weeks back in Petone, they look much better in the flesh than in photos!

My uncle Frank Van Schaik, owns John Jones steel and Aorangi Steel as well as a few other things ;)

Fair a bloody nough! I really don't know what peoples motives are when they buy anything starting with A B or R in the Mercedes lineup!

Nasty lookin thing, that was the first thing i said to him when i saw it lol, didnt last long haha

We have a friend with a black CLS55 AMG. That thing hauls right up my GT-R's ass (before my new turbos that was :D) How does the new 63 feel having less torque but more power? MB are in a league of their own building uber torque monster sedans like these - well the Forced Induction V8 & V12 cars anyway.

Year the 55s went really well! awesome off the mark and mid range but they dont have the top end like the 63s, the new model is pretty awesome, i cant belive how well it revs! its deff quicker, at ruapuna recently they had a Rick Armstrong AMG track day and the 65s were quicker down the 1/4 and alot quicker round the track.

The old SL65 AMG was my fav Twin turbo v12 god i miss driving that car!

Year the 55s went really well! awesome off the mark and mid range but they dont have the top end like the 63s, the new model is pretty awesome, i cant belive how well it revs! its deff quicker, at ruapuna recently they had a Rick Armstrong AMG track day and the 65s were quicker down the 1/4 and alot quicker round the track.

The old SL65 AMG was my fav Twin turbo v12 god i miss driving that car!