Sign in to follow this  
piriaka

Help!!! Resetting Info Trip Computer - E39

Kia ora

I have reset my trip computer readout once when refuelling - when I first got the car. I forget how to do it now?? Can anyone advise please. I am keen to keep an eye on the l. per 100ks

Car is a 2002 model

Thanks heaps

Regards

reset or just call up.You will have two seperate consumption figures cons1 and cons 2,so you check trips on one while leaving the other.I willeave it to e 39 ers to actually tell you how!My e 34 is easy it has seperate buttons for each function and a seperate S/R button too!

Assuming you don't have the TV option, first get to the consumption figure by pressing the button at the indicator stalk.

After getting there, press the button again for about 2 seconds to reset the figure to --/--.

have tried, but it seems the "cons 1" and "cons 2" are locked at 9.2 l per 100ks. And the average speed is locked at 69.3 kph (or similar). All others seems to be working ok. I am concerned I may have hit the wrong button?? Is the key to be in any particluar postion? Engine running??

Thankws