Sign in to follow this  
dubbed5series

ordered my new rims yesterday :)

I ordered my new 20s yesterday after work cant wait for them to go on a. Got these ktc dime, but in chrome http://www.magandturbo.com/pages/wheel.asp?aid=395829092 we held 1 up next to the car and they looked so mint. Wasnt even planning on ordering nething but they looked to good not to :P . So ill have them next week and im getting my d2s fitted at the same time :)

Guest nz540I

Where were you able to source the d2 coilovers from and how much did they cost?

Been trying to find some for my 540.

Guest 540Si

I quite like the black version - don't think chrome would do it for me. But hey, they're your wheels!!

Nice work! Looking forward to finished pics

Badass.Get some pics ASAP, I'm real keen on a bigger BMW sometime early next year!

My mate has them on his eb falcon, 20s in black so hot

Yeah I like the black to, but just dont think my car would suit them. Mines that silvery colour with the purple pearl in it with 5% black tints so I recon it would look wierd a. I will say my 5 series is the only car I have ever put chromes on. I cant wait to get them will deffinately put pics up ill get a pic of it now with b&g springsand my 20s I got atm to show the different.

Yea they werent cheap at all! They were deffinately alot more than I planned to spend, but held some against the car and couldnt say no. But some nice finance made up for the price difference lol. :rolleyes:

Edited by dubbed5series

Where were you able to source the d2 coilovers from and how much did they cost?

Been trying to find some for my 540.

Hey man I got them from NZkw for 1400 all up which is cheap as. I talked to a guy with them in his and he paid 2200 through a mate and they 1690 on trademe. Heres the link http://www.nzkw.com/suspension/ they took 1 and a half weeks to come in 300 buck deposit. Hope that helps

Badass.Get some pics ASAP, I'm real keen on a bigger BMW sometime early next year!

Yeah will do man, got heaps of time atm in on acc til march lol. I had a e46 beginning of the year a and I just love the e39 they are actually huge lol. I think thats why I love it but they are such nice cars. Im gona sell mine after new years a. I want to import a couple lowriders :)

Sweet dude,thanks for your help.They sound like a pretty good deal for the price.

[/quote

Algood man im happy to help. Yea the price is the cheapest I found a. Hes a good guy to deal with to hes quite helpful

Mines that silvery colour with the purple pearl in it

[bmw geek hat]

That would be Aspen Silver :)

[/bmw geek hat]

with 5% black tints so I recon it would look wierd

I might have this the wrong way around but isnt 5% completely back.....which is also illegal ?

My sig shows my Aspen 740 with 35% and I personally think its the t!ts.

[bmw geek hat]

That would be Aspen Silver :)

[/bmw geek hat]

I might have this the wrong way around but isnt 5% completely back.....which is also illegal ?

My sig shows my Aspen 740 with 35% and I personally think its the t!ts.

Yeah thats the colour mine is. Na you got it round the right way lol. But na you can slightly see through them on sunny days and if i turn the interior light on lol. But na dont see the point in tints if people can still see through them a. Cops have talked to me about them but havent told me to peel them off yet so its all good lol

Got to drop my car off at 12 tomorrow to get my d2s fitted and my new rims put on. Cant wait. going to give it a mean clean in a sec so I can take before and after pixs of the car

NICE rims! Its a little bling, yet sporty....I like it!

Yeah i dont like over the top rims. They sort of remind me of m3 mags? I dont no if thats just me tho