Sign in to follow this  
dubbed5series

My e39 on 20s

Pretty pimp. You should take some photos of your new rims on level ground to give a better idea of looks, as the driveway sacks it right out.

Certified?

Pretty pimp. You should take some photos of your new rims on level ground to give a better idea of looks, as the driveway sacks it right out.

Certified?

Yea I will over xmas/new years break. My mate took them for me. The suspensions pretty stiff so the height on the wheels is pretty much what it sits at. Na no cert, ill get a cert if it gets pink stickered at new years, but otherwise im not going to bother.

good work,glad to see you have it sorted...not for me tho :mellow:

Yeah was a bit of a hassle, but its done now and rides mint and looks alot better so im happy. Na algood everyones got different taste

yeah bro see you all the time. Looks fricken tidy!

Is that as low as it will go?

yeah bro see you all the time. Looks fricken tidy!

Is that as low as it will go?

Cheers man, um it can go lower in the back, but I need keeper springs to keep everything togeather and in the front it can go a fair bit lower, but after about another 5mm it rubs while turning on the lip of the gaurd and I dont really want to stuff the paint.

This is one SICK as 5...one of the best E39 I have seen...a SLAB for sure lol...

Cheers, comments like that make me feel like draining my wallet and then some wasn't all a waste lol :rolleyes: .

Edited by dubbed5series

bro, Im waiting for your SLABed 7 series :D...

Feraz from Unique tints hada gangster as 7 series on 20s with no springs. It was badarse and f**king low as(ruffly 25m at the rear of the sill)