Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Holiday Antics

Righty ho, I started last years one so I'll start this years while I wait for my paint to dry.

What'd you do, where'd you go etc etc.

I'll get the ball rolling and start with I did nothing super special this year due to work.

Went to Mangawai for the xmas period where I got tresspassed from the gold course, rode jetskis /motor bikes and drank a whole lot.

Then for new years we just hit town after finishing work at 10pm. Drank a whole lot from about 1030 and before we knew it it was nearly 12. So ended up doing the countdown in the taxi with a whole lotta drunk people.

Got into town and was waiting in line to get into waterfront and I saw a firetruck,so I jumped on it. Before I knew it we were moving and I had to make a choice on whether to jump off or stay on. I stayed on and started waving to the crowd all up the water front then I waved at a cop,which is where it all went down hill. He yelled and chased the fire truck and I was hanging off the side going about 40k's so I jumped off and fell really gumby. Before I knew it I was in the back of a paddy wagon where I played out the remainder of my night. Didn't get a fine or anything so I was happy.

That was my holiday.Ha..

lmao, that is awesome, I just got pissed at the mount with a bunch of people. Hard to beat your one by the sounds of it.

hahah all class ay ashkhan, good sh*t bro. i ended up going to bay of islands holiday park on the 28th stayed there till the 2nd... basicly just drank all day went swimming got crunk at night and repeated the same stuff for the next couples f**kin good laughs had a great time up there, im definely sick of pies, had a mate with a gat so that was a good bitch magnet.. Yeah it was a gd new years

doesnt look like you stuck by the advice you gave in the liquor ban thread there dimebag :)

myself, started off a bit dodgy as i got to the top of the kaimai's and pulled in to the lookout to let my friend catch up and felt my heart sink as i saw radiator fluid pouring onto the ground. Thankfully it seems i didnt put the cap on properly or something so topped it up and found the cap teetering between the airbox and the car. After that just stayed at a friends in town and drunk on the lawn.

think riding the fire truck was the main reason...I didnt have any booze on me.

Also watching my mate's mrs slurping her poured out 40 oz of gin from the gutter.LOL.

went to shapeshifter at a place near a mates farm on boxing day night,was in giznyland from the 27th till today, after 2 hour wait to get into the camp ground, a whole week of crunkness followed, long days in the sun, and sometimes short nights haha, but concerts at baywatch were good. new years was a whole lot of jager mixed with pulse which= very messy night at RnV and not able to remember much, but was told i had a good one :D

all in all an amazing week with RnV been the best night of my life, but happy to be home and escape the gizzy sun.... bring on summer dayze :D

think riding the fire truck was the main reason...I didnt have any booze on me.

Also watching my mate's mrs slurping her poured out 40 oz of gin from the gutter.LOL.

thats rough

I scored. Oh and work got robbed.

pics or ban. what happened?

^^ +1 for pics.

What was the UK like Gustav