Sign in to follow this  
stolen325

Remus Exhaust

Does anyone know where someone could get a remus exhaust for an E30 325i New Zealand. I have sourced one from the manufacturer but it would be a bit easier to get one locally

dont know...but i dont imagine it would be cheap....why not get one custom made? somewhere in the vicinity of $500 or so, 2 1/2 " the whole way with 2 mufflers....andrews got his on and sounds pretty good...real tidy install....but if ya set on remus im not sure...ive seen them on e30s though up here..

Retro Products in Ponsonby, Auckland. They are the Remus importers in NZ.

Cheers

remus is also quite heavy apparently so you might be getting an actual loss in performance (if thats what you wanted in the first place)

Guest Andrew

I suggest Al's Mufflers on the North Shore - they did an awesome job on my car - sounds great - massive performance boost (but bear in mind I was running a very restrictive exhaust after the motor swap). A lot of race teams use them.

yea i want a muffler too not a big f**k off boy racer exhaust but like a twin tip kind maybe with dtm tips, just to give the car a beefy sound

Guest Andrew

yea i want a muffler too not a big f**k off boy racer exhaust but like a twin tip kind maybe with dtm tips, just to give the car a beefy sound

just like mine - will set you back around 550 inc g.s.t

is it possible to us the mufler and tips from a e36 or e34 (from a wrecker) or will that end out costing the same in the end ???

cos i would imagine muffler from a e36 328i or m3 hehhehe (hopfull) or 535 or 540i would be good to use

Guest WAGON

yeah get remus my mate got one custom made running extractors then 2 2.5" pipes to a free flowing muffler that was like a metre long it self and it sounded awsome as