Sign in to follow this  
BimmerMSport

Ideas needed for a personalised plate

I say spend that money on tires and petrol, will definatley give you more pleasure lol

what year is the beast? could always put sumthing like the engine code, eg: M50B25, but that won't mean much to most people lol

Does anyone have any ideas for a personalised plate for a 525 motorsport?

BMW525 & 525BMW already snapped up!

BMWS2S

S2SBMW

M525

MS2S

Play around with the 5 - S

Ask yourself if you want a plate for your car (ie: will be sold with the car) or one for yourself, that you can put on other cars...

Secondly, just because a plate is taken, doesn't mean it's not for sale! Hit the owner up with a call, some would be glad with $500 cash (almost half of a new one these days - and price is rumoured to go higher). Not to mention, you can surf Trade Me and other websites for "used" plates that are for sale.

Why ask for ideas? It should be something that you want. I know what I want,just don't have the funds to purchase yet...no way in hell am I telling anyone.

Personally I think it is better to get a plate that is 'Personal' to you, not the car.

That way you can retain it for your next drive.

Having said that, I do have a car specific one for my GTi, but got it cheap on Trademe, and don't intent on selling that car! :)

People can already tell it's a 525i Motorsport from visuals such as registration, badge & bodykits, don't need another method ie plates to tell people it's a 525i Motorsport.

People already know it's a Bimmer don't need a 540E39 (saw on a green one) or RS200Z (Saw on a orange one) or ones for sale on trademe like BMW717 and don't even think about putting your name or initial + year of birth on the plate :lol: eg TIMBO or JCP or CHONG or MSMITH or GAYE63 - Have seen all of these before :lol:

I would certainly get something fun or meaningful that is personal to me or maybe include a message too :)

Just my opinion :)