Sign in to follow this  
Aza13

Bmw 320i 1989 on Trademe..

Hey guys,

Link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=134470634

Been lookin at this 320i wagon on the net, just wondering if anyone here has seen the car or knows anything about it? Looks rather good, it's just the 280,000kms that stopped me abit but that shouldnt be too much of a problem as long as it has been mechanically looked after and regularly serviced right? Or would you guys look at an engine replacement?

Also got small rust near sunroof, shouldnt be to bad to get fixed but have asked for further pics (really need to look at it face up to determine).

Appreciate your guys thoughts.

Happy New Year!!

Cheers,

Aza

Hey guys,

Link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=134470634

Been lookin at this 320i wagon on the net, just wondering if anyone here has seen the car or knows anything about it? Looks rather good, it's just the 280,000kms that stopped me abit but that shouldnt be too much of a problem as long as it has been mechanically looked after and regularly serviced right? Or would you guys look at an engine replacement?

Also got small rust near sunroof, shouldnt be to bad to get fixed but have asked for further pics (really need to look at it face up to determine).

Appreciate your guys thoughts.

Happy New Year!!

Cheers,

Aza

You summed it up well; "really need to look at it face up to determine"...

If you're seriously interested, take yourself and a mechanic mate and go and check it out!

Engine should be replaced if the tappets are loud in general etc, and sunroof panel doesn't affect WOFs, but can also easily be replaced with a good one! (ie: I have 2 good ones).

This was listed and sold on Trademe a month ago.I phoned the owner and he said he sold it to these people.

Find out why the quick resale.

I bought a manual 323 of this guy about a month ago and hes a good sort so im sre theres a reason for the relist