Sign in to follow this  
savvi

barclays english premiereship

just wondering if anyone here is signed up to the fantasy league, im a big arsenal supporter have been since my days playing at school.

im currently sitting 7th out of 40 in my league, and 850,000 out of 1 an half million

65 weekly score 860 total score

1 vitaminc nghia hoang 74 989

2 NtahApaApaApaTah master borhan 62 982

3 Clearly the best Alan Redmond 55 928

4 THIS IS ANFIELD Derek Guo 46 911

5 Arsenal Damola Fat 68 899

6 ilsikicik man pisang 65 870

7 n.z E30 bandits shane edgar 65 860

8 Spark rx jjw hisyam 60 857

9 North Gawler Vipers Garath McGarry-Hurst 61 856

10 Liverpoolool Oscar Schoon 56 855

11 The Godric Hollows Bhaswar Banerjee 50 849

12 longshots michael scully 61 822

13 Fireblazer Gariel Tay 56 812

14 KaPewOnG FC jackal soul 72 790

15 RedAngel kidd tan siau huan 67 788

16 tokamman to kam man 49 788

17 Sydney FC Garon Sarader 45 784

18 sang juara Rizki Perdana 48 781

19 Evil Death evil death 40 775

20 bunglow Susan Fox 68 766

21 crazy maniacs krizo mizo 44 763

22 Blitz fariz rasta blitz 71 760

23 teabag liam owens 44 757

24 Bd United Faeem Bahar 64 756

25 baBy_miLo fC.. sKinTo$_21 hUHu.. 63 755

26 lum ows fc liam owens 32 731

27 hero11 harish reddy 53 726

28 BARCLAYS FC Ignas - - - 41 721

29 zanderos Afiq Fikri 41 714

30 MiddPanthers Teddy Waldo 56 696

31 celtic Conor Boyd 62 693

32 Samarth Samarth R 44 691

33 Liverpool Chetan Agrawal 46 678

34 fickz07 taufik manaf 39 659

35 Liverpool Chetan Agrawal 37 647

36 Northern Tigers Zac Koopman 27 626

37 MUFC irfaan amir shah 26 601

38 Carsen 1st 11 carsen jones 15 500

39 Milan United Josh Milan 12 488

40 Raging Narwhals Catie Wandell 21 427

Edited by E30 bandit

Stopped caring after I lost to many multi bets.

yeah the multis are hard to get right, only bet per game now mainly on arsenal to win, $500 up so far this season started with $20 in my internet acc at start of season Edited by E30 bandit

Arsenal eh....class....you and me should have a chat ;)

If you didnt already know check out www.fbtz.com for all the matches and highlights etc. Especially good for when we dont see the Champions League games on Sky.

There is also an Arsenal email list if your interested in signing up for that, let me know if you are.

The best Ive done on fantasy football was finish 2000-odd out of 450k in the Sky sports one a few years back. Havent played since I came back to NZ.

Another Arsenal supporter here, got my work desk covered in arsenal posters and a mouse pad even...

Bring back the Great Wall of Highbury...Winterburn, Adams, Keown and Dixon - Nothing but class!!!

As you can probably tell I am a defender also and just loved watching the no nonsense play of Keown and Adams.

Cheers,

Aza

Arsenal eh....class....you and me should have a chat ;)

If you didnt already know check out www.fbtz.com for all the matches and highlights etc. Especially good for when we dont see the Champions League games on Sky.

There is also an Arsenal email list if your interested in signing up for that, let me know if you are.

The best Ive done on fantasy football was finish 2000-odd out of 450k in the Sky sports one a few years back. Havent played since I came back to NZ.

yeah id be keen 4 the email list , hope gallas coupes without toure for the next month

umm dont really do all that fantasy league thing, but must say I'm a die hard fan of english soccer...

go ARSENAL!!!!! (haha yea one more to the list).............

Damn I'd be outta place saying Man U then.

What about the German DFB/Bayern Muenchen? Anyone a fan of them.. or the Ajax from the Nederlande?

Born & Bred and hardcore Reading FC, I think i'm the only one in S Island, F***ing typical i watch them through rain and shine in the doldrums of the 3rd & 4th divisions and no sooner do i come to NZ then they go and get promoted all the way through to the bleeding premiership.

Born & Bred and hardcore Reading FC, I think i'm the only one in S Island, F***ing typical i watch them through rain and shine in the doldrums of the 3rd & 4th divisions and no sooner do i come to NZ then they go and get promoted all the way through to the bleeding premiership.

yeah thats always the way mate, reading not having much luk lately thou, ive always wanted to go to a big premiership game ill get there one day

Damn I'd be outta place saying Man U then.

Iv with you. Go Man U!

Millwall Bushwackers!

No one likes us but we don't care

What happened to the F Troop

I used to live in Bracknell and was looking forward to when Reading got into the premiership so I could take my boy, but like you we came over before it happened.

You have to admire how Reading have gone about things. A ten year plan to get themselves into the top league and stay there with an excellent ground and facilities etc.