Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Bmw e36 idea

All good :) I'll try find the camera and post them up tomorrow. I got some Jamex super lows for the front

that u can have for $50 if u want to try them out.. They've never been in the car just been sittin around

mine is 0n 19s it sits 60 , my springs are 100ml compressed i woudnt go any lower if you dont want to do front gaurds to run wide wheels also you will go through tyres

nino i hardly call leaking shocks split bumpstops and cut springs custom suspension hahaha lol

hahahaha...I call those the "Nino Effect" haha

sweet dude, will have a think about it, im looking for a super super low look but going to get it all certed etc.

any other stuff you can put me in the way of doing to the e36 cheers

Sorry, but i dont get it Why spend all that money doing up a lowly 318? Surely you would be better off chasing a nice 325 or even better 328. I know at some point you will want a bigger engine. Is is all about the bling and not the power these days. Each to their own.

Edited by liam02

nah im fine with a 318i save me gas as im 18, don't give about power at all, cuz power means gas, gas means alot of money.

big heavy wheels = big increase in petrol usage

umm doesn't make that much of a difference on 318i's.........i've fitted 18s on my own, fuel consumption has barely changed from what it used to be..........

btw nice idea for da slab mate.......... B)

yeah thanks mate hopfuly it all works out how planed just have to find a cheap priced black e36, so with bmw e36 the offset is 40 so it would be a realy bad idea puting 45s on becuase of how much im going to lower it?

cheers

haha I went to put the adjusties in my car today and were way to small for the strut, so just going for a whole nother aproach.will post pics soon. :D

But go 120 atleast for a real slab.

sh*t your car is going to be the lowest slab or is diablo still lower? what your doing with your old springs bro cheers matt

Probably put them in my little brothers car. I think Nino may be lower at front.by a hair.