Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

Spotted this Kitted e30 this morning

Spotted it in Rangiora but i guess its from Christchurch? anyone no it or the owner?

I like it,a few changes and she would be a real looker

Has very nice Schnitzer Facelift front and sides and the usual chrome mags,ebay lights,dumpy exhaust

post-204-1201122348_thumb.jpg

post-204-1201122482_thumb.jpg

Edited by Drifty 340i V8

wheels not quite right to me,dunno if its the chrome or if the need les offset...quite tasty tho...i like the overall approach and "factory look"

Totally agree on the wheels. maby in a different colour with some 20mm spacers they would look better

those lights are mint...better than those stupid chrome options available. but the dumpy...thats stupid. it shouldnt be on a bimmer...it should be on an old school car. or mine. but a bimmer needs a euro style exhaust. no way a big bore.

some people just think their cool though

each to their own

but the dumpy...thats stupid. it shouldnt be on a bimmer...it should be on an old school car. or mine. but a bimmer needs a euro style exhaust. no way a big bore.

some people just think their cool though

Yea thats what I was thinking. That exhaust is wrong.

very. old school or rotors can get away with them. mazdas, hondas, bmws and ive even seen one on a holden v8 before. they just look silly

If i had those lights id red them all out

About the only mod I would keep would be the front spoiler (after repairing it)- wheels too jappa, side skirts don't seem to go with the front lip, the rear lights just look wrong- makes it look like a toymitonda from the 80s, and as for the exhaust... :D Don't get me wrong, I like Jappas- I drive a Curren, with a kit and mags, but Bimmers have a look of their own that just doesn't fit that template... Dunno, must be getting old and cranky I guess!

Having said that, the car itself is a looker, can't see any dents and it looks tidy... I can't say I like the speakers sticking out behind the back seat, but hey, if it works, and knowing the state of my speakers I can't say much! lol

Edited by Sick Puppy