Sign in to follow this  
international

Got my Europlates!

Finally got my set on Wednesday, today I did the maths and drilled the hole...I have to admit, I aint very good with the drill but at least it turned out well...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I went with a plate holder on the front, purely to avoid screw holes on the front to keep it clean, and went with the conventional way of drilling on the rears, both look great and worth every penny...

Black just looked better than the blue on the red...

looking good!

hope the group buy goes ahead so i can get mine!

i agree with the black rather than the blue, looks sharp

I really don't see the point of them, but hey.

Where did you get them from? :)

www.germanplates.com

There is a thread about a Group Buy which should mean lower costs for all. Have a look there if you are keen, the price was about $80NZD depending on the exchange rate and the plate mounts.

looking good!

hope the group buy goes ahead so i can get mine!

i agree with the black rather than the blue, looks sharp

Yup, I ordered mine before the Group Buy, but even if there was, I couldnt wait haha...it just makes you feel that your car is "complete with plates that actually snug "fit" onto your car the way it was meant to be designed.

I really don't see the point of them, but hey.

Then I really didnt see you having a point in posting this?

JDM BMWs have the Japanese plate mounts which are even narrower than the New Zealand plates, so sometimes New Zealand plates look fine on BMWs, but in my case as my car was New Zealand new it came with the European plate size. Do check what kind of plate mount you have, maybe you have a JDM 318i Tire? thats why you think its no point?

Then I really didnt see you having a point in posting this?

JDM BMWs have the Japanese plate mounts which are even narrower than the New Zealand plates, so sometimes New Zealand plates look fine on BMWs, but in my case as my car was New Zealand new it came with the European plate size. Do check what kind of plate mount you have, maybe you have a JDM 318i Tire? thats why you think its no point?

NZ new. Chill!

Oh na, Im chilled like a iced Corona...

Great.

older e36 bumpers like mine have the best euro plate recess ! hahaha my ones should be here soon i think ill just throw pics up in my orignal showroom topic no point to throw a party over it hahahah