Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

My 1990 325i 4 door

Right then, Im looking to move up from my 'small' e30 to something that I can fit into comfortably....stop laughing Ian.

What I need to do is gauge interest in the parts that I have currently so Ill list them up here and would appreciate that if anyones interested that they get in touch on here or via PM.

Car....

DiamondSchwarz 1990 SA built 325i 4 door.

Done only 98k klms

Cruise, air con, black leather sports seats, tech 1 steering wheel, new KYB shocks and King springs dropping it a modest 30mm, auto, electric windows, mirrors and sunroof, black rear shelf with usual cracks in dash (in fact its nasty but I have a spare in the garage), check control panel in roof, working computer (although bulbs have blown), europlate with proper plate holder on the rear, sump guard, long range fuel tank and generic JVC cd player with four working speakers and a towbar.

All goodies work and interior is looking smart with some TLC after been left standing for 12 months before I bought it. One tiny ding on the front corner of the bonnet and a small piece of rust on the sunroof. Front right fog is broken and has been badly repaired with what looks like bubblegum! I intend to take it out, pull it apart and glue it back together properly.

It currently has the following on it....

Genuine 16x7.5 Alpinas, plenty of kurb rash unfortunately, but four locking covers and two keys. 205/50/16 Conti's on the front and Toyo Proxies on the rear, not sure on the tread depth but plenty for at least another WOF (new one is due March I think).

Genuine 'IS' front lip, needs a proper paint and on one corner the clip to attach to the bumper is there but its split off from the lip itself. Easy fix I wouldve thought and doesnt hamper the lip in anyway. Unless you took it off you wouldnt notice.

Genuine tech 1 rear wing, superb condition but could do with a proper paint on the 'plastic' bit. Rubber still looks factory fresh.

What I have in my garage....

Getrag 260 5-speed manual with all the bits necessary for a manual swap. In superb condition.

SE side skirts with no paint and brand new clips for the skirts and the grommets for the body of the car again in superb condition, no scratches.

Crack free dash, with all the wiring still attached to the bottom of it. Might be the slightest hint of a split at one point but should easily be fixable before putting it in.

Spare set of cloth sports seats. Front is in terrible condition, rear not too bad (needs a bloody good clean), but excellent to be used as spares. Drivers seat in pieces (still have all the pieces) and one of the backs has already been used as a spare. I was intending to use the foam seat bottoms to replace the leather ones as the leather ones have gone a little 'squashed' in the sun but havent got around to it.

Prices.

Car, with no Alpinas, 'is' lip or tech1 rear wing - $5000

Alpinas, offers over $1250

'is' lip, offers over $250

tech 1 rear wing, offers over $250

Side skirts, offers over $200

Gearbox, offers over $750

Dash, offers over $200

Spares cloth seats....any offers ? Only really good as spares.

I will also consider offers for the whole lot (car and all the goodies). But judging by the individual prices is up to you whether or not you think the whole car is worth the sum of its parts.

Now before I get people crying that I will not make these prices (and believe me Ive had it already with stuff Ive sold on TM), these are all what I would consider to be very realistic prices. If you dont have the money then keep your opinons to yourself thank you.

Ill try and sort out some photos tonight.

Cheers

Martyn

Right then, Im looking to move up from my 'small' e30 to something that I can fit into comfortably....stop laughing Ian.

Martyn, I know where you can get a double-decker bus that has had the upper floor removed.... :P

Will

Martyn, I know where you can get a double-decker bus that has had the upper floor removed.... :P

Will

Might have a spot of trouble on my driveway

Hahahahahaahaha he can drive the BL##DY thing with out the front seats as it is!!!!

Will

Alpinas are 16x7 and not 7.5....dont know why I put 7.5 !

I have several people interested in a couple of the parts. If there is no interest the rest could end up on trademe.

Car is now on trademe

As Ive said previously I am open to offers on everything that can be taken off or is not currently on the car.

Time for you to put your money where you mouths are, especially those willing to pay 150 and up for a replica 'is' front lip !

If you want the 'vanilla' car without any of the goodies (I have the stock bits replace them all with) then Im looking for 5k for a 1990 325i with all the additional goodies that come with an SA built car thats is excellent condition all around.