Sign in to follow this  
no_fat_chicks

anyone remember the bmw ad?

anyone remember the bmw ad where the fathers face is shown from the front driving the bmw and they would show statements like 'driving your son to his first ballet lesson', then it would show 'still smiling'. It would go on with a few other similar statements that the father would normally would not enjoy doing, but at the end of the ad, the message is, he is enjoying it, because he gets to drive his BMW.

I want to download that ad or watch it again. Anyone got it?

I remember that add well!! But not too sure where you could download it from.. Maybe BMW Nz would have a copy archived, you could call them and find out some info.

or search the web/youtube.. it may be on there as well.

Laurence.

Bit off topic, but I was watching prison break last week and in one of the ad breaks just before it started again, the BMW sign flicked on and off for a bout 1 second.

I was taping it also and put it in slow motion and sure enough there was a picture of a three series and a bmw sign.

Did anyone else see this??

Bit off topic, but I was watching prison break last week and in one of the ad breaks just before it started again, the BMW sign flicked on and off for a bout 1 second.

I was taping it also and put it in slow motion and sure enough there was a picture of a three series and a bmw sign.

was it at the start? cos i missed the start.

Half way through another set of adds i saw the screen flicker and what look like the briscoes logo flash up!? Edited by GIJoel

Do you remember the BMW ad when the Bangle designed car was driving thru the forest/back roads at night?

All that was visible were the kidney grill & lights, rumour has it they couldn't show the whole car because old people got such a fright viewing such a radical(ug y) car!

Do you remember the BMW ad when the Bangle designed car was driving thru the forest/back roads at night?

All that was visible were the kidney grill & lights, rumour has it they couldn't show the whole car because old people got such a fright viewing such a radical(ug y) car!

:)