Sign in to follow this  
sadida20

anyone know anything about this car?

Looks well looked after. Back in my youth when these cars were NEW SE stood for special equipment which purely meant it was loaded with extras like electric windows etc etc. Back in my day all options like sunroof, aircon etc cost big money on the options TICK box.SE meant it was loaded with all these goodies.

If you want an E30 wait and PAY good money for a M325i when it turns up.

Stated as 1990, but doesn't have smiley eyes headlights???? If you look at all Bm's of the 89 up era they had the smiley headlights, E30, E34.

Edited by mr E34

david brace's old car? immaculate, tidiest e30 i know when david sold it

i love the plate!

Edited by The Gus

What does the plate mean?

To be in your " dotage ' is normally......... OLD!!

:lol:

Google, or the dictionary (it was around before google).

Yes it is our old car, and we want it back soooooo badly. we only sold it because we had no room for it, & if we had room now we would buy it back.

It did have the smiley headlights when we had it, and the things changed since we sold it appears to be the pod filter, and I think he may have fitted a LSD and a chip. ( but don't quote me on that )

It is well worth the money, & whoever buys it better look after it!!!!

Yes it is our old car, and we want it back soooooo badly. we only sold it because we had no room for it, & if we had room now we would buy it back.

It did have the smiley headlights when we had it, and the things changed since we sold it appears to be the pod filter, and I think he may have fitted a LSD and a chip. ( but don't quote me on that )

It is well worth the money, & whoever buys it better look after it!!!!

Yes it is your old car, Yes it did have an lsd fitted, but not sure if it is still in the car, Yes it did have a Chip from the UK and not sure if that is going also.

Good car and well looked after.

Edited by Hartage