Sign in to follow this  
no_fat_chicks

F/s 88 325i smoked tail lights

As the title says, 88 325i smoked tail lights as shown in pic. In working condition, on the car at the moment. I am keen to swap them for someone who the red tail lights (with red indicator ) or open to offers.

They are still on the car, so might take a week or two for me to find some time to take them out and till I find a red pair.

ph: 0211460059. prefer u txt me in the evenings.

post-426-1202884139_thumb.jpg

If theyve just been sprayed why dont you take some paint cleaner (or whatever its called) to them and strip it off ?

You can then tint them red yourself.

I cant remember what the stuff is that you use to take the tint off but it cant be hard to find in a hardware store. I did it a couple of times on my 750 because I kept spraying them too dark and it would flash red and not orange.

No problems with the 325 though, once youve had a go its not hard to get it right next time.

As for my indicators I got them from the UK as the crytal indicators. But instead of using the 'crystal' reflector in th new indicator unit all I did was swap the clear lense over.

I like them :)