Sign in to follow this  
rowanhol

maybe for sale, soon

may sell the 89 530se i just bought soon, is m30..engine is dead,pretty sure its dropped a valve, 5 speed manual,alpine white, grey cloth interior. body and interior are mint, suit someone doing a 5sp conversion or put a 3.5 in this. done 176 thou miles, ex uk..its not rusty though!

reg and wof

heres a link to some pics, i've since tidied it up and it looks great.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=137002847

what do you think its worth? anyone interested?

or anyone have a m30 3.5 engine for cheap??

m60 4.0??

Edited by yeeeargh

may sell the 89 530se i just bought soon, is m30..engine is dead,pretty sure its dropped a valve, 5 speed manual,alpine white, grey cloth interior. body and interior are mint, suit someone doing a 5sp conversion or put a 3.5 in this. done 176 thou miles, ex uk..its not rusty though!

reg and wof

heres a link to some pics, i've since tidied it up and it looks great.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=137002847

what do you think its worth? anyone interested?

or anyone have a m30 3.5 engine for cheap??

m60 4.0??

Brent still has his M30 3.5ltr on trademe, hit him up for a deal.You can't get a complete 3.5 much cheaper.

As to value of your car the ones that sold on trademe were under $1000 not going.

yeah brent siad we can talk turkey over the price of his engine, have yet to do so though..nt sure if i can really be bothered, we shall see. was thinking it would be worth more than that being that its manual, a manual conversion kit sold for $1200 on trademe a while ago

yeah brent siad we can talk turkey over the price of his engine, have yet to do so though..nt sure if i can really be bothered, we shall see. was thinking it would be worth more than that being that its manual, a manual conversion kit sold for $1200 on trademe a while ago

Worth more if you strip for bits but try selling complete car on TMe and see where price goes. Put a higher reserve than it's worth and see how high it goes.You just don't know sometimes where auctions go.