Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

FOR SALE 1986 E30 320i-4 Door, Manual

Car on trademe $3500 no res....MUST SELL!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=164067235

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sale has fallen through due to family issues!

Sooo the car is still for sale. Since the last time I posted the car has been through an AA check and a WOF and has had the necessary repairs to bring the car back up to standard. I replaced the right hand inner ball joint, the driveshaft/gearbox coupling and a brake hose that was cracked. I also had a new windscreen put in as the old one was cracked. Around $600 worth of work done with receipts to prove it.

The car is in very good order now and needs to go as I have purchased a new car and in 2-4 weeks will no longer be using the car to get to work.

Still negotiable on the stereo, and still the same price!!!

Good buying people, dont wait around!

Hello everybody!

1986 320i manual 4 door in delphin metallic.

Current WOF and REG.

It's done 240,000kms. Its got a new (second hand) motor, a brand new radiator, and a new (second hand) diff.

Lowered on 30mm king-springs.

Aftermarket headlight bulbs-phillips bluevision, these bulbs give alot more visibility at night time!

Its got 17 inch advanti wheels and good condition tyres (Toyo Proxes 205/17/40)

POD Filter, Twin exhaust tip and coby muffler in the middle, sounds very good and is quite loud.

2x 12 inch 1300w sony xplod subs with a level control in the front of the car, sony xplod 1400w amp, Pioneer bluetooth head-unit ($1100 new) or can come with a cheaper sony xplod head unit. May or may not sell with sounds, depending on what the buyer wants.

Cleaned inside and out at least once a week and polished every 2 months.

Good interior, one small tear in drivers seat but evrything else is in good condition.

Car is in the waikato if you wish to view it.

More photos later on down this page...

Phone or text on 0210777792

post-1699-1204015411_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1204016417_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1204016469_thumb.jpg

Edited by SIR E30

Hi

Nice looking BMW! , Just wondering what price range you would be after without the sounds?

Thanks Ben

Hello everybody!

Just wanting to see if there's any interest in my car.. Its a 1986 320i manual 4 door in delphin metallic.

Current WOF and REG-will sell with brand new WOF and REG and a service.

It's done 232,000kms. Its got a new (second hand) motor, a brand new radiator, and a new (second hand) diff.

Lowered on 30mm king-springs.

Aftermarket headlight bulbs-phillips bluevision, these bulbs give alot more visibility at night time!

Its got 17 inch advanti wheels and good condition tyres (Toyo Proxes 205/17/40)

POD Filter, Twin exhaust tip and coby muffler in the middle, sounds very good and is quite loud.

2x 12 inch 1300w sony xplod subs with a level control in the front of the car, sony xplod 1400w amp, Pioneer bluetooth head-unit ($1100 new). May or may not sell with sounds, depending on what the buyer wants.

Cleaned inside and out at least once a week and polished every 2 months.

Good interior, one small tear in drivers seat but evrything else is in good condition.

Car is in the waikato if you wish to view it.

I only have photos off my phone at the moment because of the computer crashing but will upload more when I take some with the digital camera. (hopefully this weekend)

Phone or txt on 0210777792

Offers please!

Hi

Nice looking BMW! , Just wondering what price range you would be after without the sounds?

Thanks Ben

Hey Ben,

Throw me an offer and I'll let you know what I think! I'm just testing the water at this stage but if I get the right offer it'll be all yours.

Thanks for showing your interest.

Cheers, Jason

Mate have you not read the other threads about for sale items that have no price ?

Just asking for offers is going to get you nowhere....put a price on it and be done with it.

I'll give you $500 for it. :D

Il give you $505

Hey guys, Sorry about the no price thing!

I'm wanting - $3500ono without the sounds and $4500ono with the sounds.

I am willing to be flexible with the price so don't be afraid to ask. I'm also open to swaps/trades.

Thanks, Jason

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!

Long time no hear people.. wheres the buyers??

I am now not just testing, I want it to sell!

Right so today I had the car serviced and tuned, and put a brand new viscous fan coupling in. ($196.00 for the fan)

I also smoked the front and side indicators today and got the rear lights coloured all red.

I washed and polished it and took some better photo's so you can actually see what it looks like now.

When I was talking to the mechanic (who used to work on BMWs in South Africa and did his apprenticeship on them) I asked him how much he would sell it for if it was his. His reply was "I wouldn't! Theres nothing wrong with it, its a good car" So there it is from the horses mouth!

At the moment im asking $3500ono without the sounds and $4500ono with the sounds.

If more photos or higher res photos are required please ask and I will organise these for you ASAP or if you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Cheers - Jason

post-1699-1206604119_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604152_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604177_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604201_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604225_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604253_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604294_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604332_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604372_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1206604411_thumb.jpg

Looks great, V. tidy, what exhaust setup you got? or is that just tips?

G/L with the sale.

Looks great, V. tidy, what exhaust setup you got? or is that just tips?

G/L with the sale.

Thanks.

Its a standard exhaust off the manifold to a coby muffler in the middle and then on to the (nameless) muffler at the back and the tips. Its quite loud and sounds really nice, most people I meet comment on the sound.

6-2-1-coby-1-muffler-twin exit

Thanks.

Its a standard exhaust off the manifold to a coby muffler in the middle and then on to the (nameless) muffler at the back and the tips. Its quite loud and sounds really nice, most people I meet comment on the sound.

6-2-1-coby-1-muffler-twin exit

Whats the body like mate?? Rusy etc?? I need a mint body !!

Nice what you;ve done with it anyways.

Gotta look after our bimmas!

Whats the body like mate?? Rusy etc?? I need a mint body !!

Nice what you;ve done with it anyways.

Gotta look after our bimmas!

The bodys good. no rust except for a tiny spot or two on the sunroof - smaller than a five cent piece!

The left front guard has a ding at the bottom by the sill, possibly visible in the photos.

Don't wanna swap for my E36 + cash do ya?

possibly. whats it like?? how much cash??

possibly. whats it like?? how much cash??

Not sure what to say but she's great, all standard though. Just chucked on new rotors/pads on the front this morning. Serviced every 10k. Need to get rid of her pretty much so looking for a cheap e30 (I miss my e30 318 coupe)

Edited by Antallica

Not sure what to say but she's great, all standard though. Just chucked on new rotors/pads on the front this morning. Serviced every 10k. Need to get rid of her pretty much so looking for a cheap e30 (I miss my e30 318 coupe)

Sorry, what I meant was.. What kind of E36 is it? 2/4door? manual? 4/6cyl?

Sorry, what I meant was.. What kind of E36 is it? 2/4door? manual? 4/6cyl?

323i (2.5L 6cyl), sedan, auto (spit)

323i (2.5L 6cyl), sedan, auto (spit)

sorry not keen on an auto