Sign in to follow this  
Shucks

For Sale - 1984 528i E28

Hi all,

Time for the BMW to be sold, working for a construction company it's just not practical anymore =(

Will post up the details when I get home tonight, most of you know about it anyway.

Looking for 'around' 9k due to the work that has been done on this vehicle, you couldn't build it for anywhere near that.

Call me (Kimmie) on 021 070 5713 if interested.

No tyre kickers, I will not let every tom, dick and harry test drive it!

I have brought a new car so am not interested in swaps...unless you have a 3/4 chopper and cash my way =)

post-1628-1204151269_thumb.jpgpost-1628-1204151371_thumb.jpg

post-1628-1204151377_thumb.jpgpost-1628-1204151252_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kimmie

Oh SHUCKS, you're selling?

What are the specs?

I reckon it'd look better in your new garage that you'd get the construction company to specially build for this beast.

personally i think thats one of the best looking cars on the forums. good look with the sale

personally i think thats one of the best looking cars on the forums. good look with the sale

Aww man don't say things like that, I so don't want to sell it, but that's life I guess =(

This is a one of a kind e28 BMW. The car has been through a complete rebuild using only genuine BMW Motorsport parts.

*19x8.5 Konig Profils shod with 235/35r19 Achilles ATR Sports. The wheels were custom ordered from the factory in the USA by me.

*New exhaust system thanks to pitstop Greenlane, gives it that BMW rumble - it's not loud.

*Momo steering wheel

*Motorsport blue leather interior.

*Tinted.

*Coolant, tail light etc warning lights.

*Pager alarm system.

*Lowered, motorsport rear suspension with lowered springs, koni adjustables in the front, these were rebuilt 6 months ago.

*New radiator hosings.

The list could go on........

A testiment to the build quality and classiness of this car is the fact that it has all the luxuries like aircon, power windows, power steering, ABS, sunroof etc.

It has been serviced reg at Jerry Clayton BMW and has been really well looked after.

I am only selling as it is not practicle with my new job in the construction industry.

I have bought a new car so am not interested in swaps.

Do not text me, if you have the money to buy the car you can afford the phone call.

Tyre kickers don't waste my time, I'm not going to let every Tom, Dick or Harry take this for a test drive, show me the money and you can drive it.

Ideally I would love this to go to someone who's going to continue looking after it.