Sign in to follow this  
crieger

Just joined. Good to see a forum like this where people look out for each other. I am always looking to keep my car in pristine condition, and in real life things break, wear and need to be replaced.

I just got the 318iS but have owned a 518i (yes i was a student), an Alpina 323i (gas guzzler!) and a nice E30 325i Cabriolet back in SA where I came from.

Just a comment about a BAD experience I had. Has anybody had problems with BM spares or bavarian_spares on trademe? I bought a badge that was said to include postage. I paid but it never arrived. When I checked his feedback on TM I saw I was being ripped off. I still do not have the badge and now i am told it was sent normal post. Don't you hate guys like this?? He promises he sent it, like your cheque is in the mail right??

Cheers

Christo

Edited by 318iSporty

Guest Simon*

Good morning Christo and welcome

You're going to get asked plenty to put up some pics of the 318is so be warned! :) Better get snapping quick

It's a good forum yes, and there's plenty of knowledge here.

The guy you're referring to on trademe is a member here, and it's a known issue about his inability to follow through recently - there is a thread about it recently that I'll find and stick here for you, in which he defends himself. You can make your own decisions on this one. link to thread

But anyway, enjoy the site and welcome again

Cheers!

Edited by Simon*

Welcome dude.......post up some picks lol

Some pics,

I just got the car back from a $500 service. Belts, clean of the airflow system (apparently pollon is the main issue), and a cracked exhaust manifold pipe that was driving me nuts. The garage welded it up properly and now the car is again a pleasure to drive.

I thought adding a towbar would be an issue, but the car tows beautifully!

About that BM_spare or bavarian_spares guy. I went down to the police today and laid a claim against him. Look at his feedback and how other members were ripped off. We work hard for our cash and do not need this sort of stuff. I hope the man learns his lesson after this.

Does anybody have a E36 bonnet badge for sale? Also anybody know of a set of rubber (original) 2 door mats for sale? I have carpet mats and they are black. i have to vacuum the car very often.

Cheers

post-2843-1204696580_thumb.jpg

post-2843-1204696608_thumb.jpg

post-2843-1204696623_thumb.jpg

Some pics,

I just got the car back from a $500 service. Belts, clean of the airflow system (apparently pollon is the main issue), and a cracked exhaust manifold pipe that was driving me nuts. The garage welded it up properly and now the car is again a pleasure to drive.

I thought adding a towbar would be an issue, but the car tows beautifully!

About that BM_spare or bavarian_spares guy. I went down to the police today and laid a claim against him. Look at his feedback and how other members were ripped off. We work hard for our cash and do not need this sort of stuff. I hope the man learns his lesson after this.

Does anybody have a E36 bonnet badge for sale? Also anybody know of a set of rubber (original) 2 door mats for sale? I have carpet mats and they are black. i have to vacuum the car very often.

Cheers

nice car mate...gotta love the iS...