Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

New member hopefully with a new car....

Have just secured a deal with a 2003 BMW 525i in black with black leather.

Have a few questions if anyone was keen to help an E60 noob. I currently have a Mercedes CLK-55 AMG V8 255kw and am upgrading to the E60 (not power wise lol)

Because my new unit is a Japanese import and I'm sure this question has been answered before.. but is it possible to have the car use the Sat navigation here in New Zealand? Is the DVD player have to be rezoned so you can view DVD and the TV apparantley won't work due to it being NTSC is it?

Any help with the questions would be much appreciated.

Regards...

Jochen or Hotwire

Both members on this forum and i'm sure one can help you out. They have experience with that sort of thing.

Welcome,

Yep, Jochen or Hotwire may be able to help out.

Pictures are mandatory!

Cheers :)

Driving from Dunedin to Picton for collection, meeting the gentleman half way from Auckland. Will post pictures probably in a week's time :)

Will speak to those guys via PM?

have a bit of a search too,there has been some discussion on this.Nice way to pick up a car.to drive home....go home via tekapo i assume???

have a bit of a search too,there has been some discussion on this.Nice way to pick up a car.to drive home....go home via tekapo i assume???

Nah, meeting the guy half way in Picton, driving it home from there, so down the east coast road :)

Edited by Deeveus525i