Sign in to follow this  
Seria17hri11er

E30 Bilstein Front and Rear OE Replacement Shocks

I just today received this complete set of Bilstein shocks in the mail. I bought them off ebay. The auction said,

"These springs have been custom matched and fine tuned to work with these shocks . This shocks and springs Lowering Kit will transform your car into an awesome handling and smoother riding machine. Day and night difference over stock."

Well, these are pretty much stock replacements. They are touring class, part #'s F4-PNE-3050-BE, and F4-BNE-1981-BE.

Directly from Bilstein's product description;

"TOURING CLASS (TC)

Bilstein Touring Class original equipment replacement twin tube gas pressure shocks and struts feature the same German engineering and quality as the world famous Bilstein Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks in a new competitively priced twin-tube design."

So, I don't want stock replacements, I want an upgrade. I will be placing them on ebay soon, and will add the link here. I am asking $231 USD. You can contact me directly via email at Seria17hri11er AT bellsouth.net

If you know anyone that might be interested or any other forums where I could post this please let me know.

Thank you all very much

Nick Mathews