Sign in to follow this  
entscheidend

16"9 TV SATNAV TV for E38 E39 X5

I have for sale a Brand new Widescreen TV Monitor for E39, E38 and X5.

If you have a 4:3 screen this can be switched over in 15 minutes (and then coded with Digiplus etc)

Screen is complete in wrapping/box and includes brackets, housing.

This screen will show On Board Computer, SatNav (MK1 - MK5), TV, CD, Radio, Reversing camera etc.

I also have a Black steering wheel with paddles etc and a E39 MID/Cassette player (both brand new)

For the TV, follow this link for pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP....cSELL.m315.lVI

I am open to offers - TV is good for those doing a retrofit for TV etc or upgrading that nasty 4:3 screen.

Also, When upgrading monitor from 4:3 to 16:9, bear in mind that the video module will also require upgrading to a 16:9 unit to be able to obtain 16:9 screen picture.

I am looking for around the $1700 mark = how much do you want to pay?

These are about $3500 from BMW.

An awful lot less than that !

Ill pass thank you.

An awful lot less than that !

Ill pass thank you.

Your better off buying a used one if you want cheaper, there are heaps on Ebay for around the $900 NZD mark.

I will go $1400 minimum

Sorry mate, Im not trying to be an ar$e, you sell them for what you can get, but I can have a new screen and a mark4 nav for under 1500.

So good luck with your sale.

Sorry mate, Im not trying to be an ar$e, you sell them for what you can get, but I can have a new screen and a mark4 nav for under 1500.

So good luck with your sale.

Yeah for a used set - theres a difference! Im not being an ar$e either but you expect to pay Daihatsu prices for NEW BMW equipment??

If you can get MK4 computer with a 16:9 screen new for $1500NZD- Sh*t - I will give you cash for a set tomorrow!!

Sorry I said new when obviously they are used. But youd be hard pressed to tell that in person and when you see you can buy the screen and the mk4 nav for half what the dealers asking for a new screen how many people are going to buy new ?

Im not looking for Daihatsu prices, Im looking to pay real world prices and not the jumped up sums that NZ BMW dealers suddenly come up with. Some parts Ive landed here for $100 have been $800 at Jeff Grey. What would you prefer to pay ?

$1500 is ex the UK too, it would be even cheaper from Germany.

Like I said, good luck with the sale.