Sign in to follow this  
Butterfly

new to wellington area whos around to hang out and build bmws with

my names clive im new to wellington i just wandard if anyone in wellington area wants to hang out and build bmw's

i have a e34 525 manual im tidying up for a club car/dialy driver been into bms for a while would be sweet to here form some bimmersport members. :D

This is where the Welly meets are organised. They come around every month or so. Maybe fortnightly.

I'm super keen too to watch and learn as much as poss but it doesn't really seem to happen. Always just beers and drives.

This is where the Welly meets are organised. They come around every month or so. Maybe fortnightly.

I'm super keen too to watch and learn as much as poss but it doesn't really seem to happen. Always just beers and drives.

thats a good thing we like beers haha

would be good to get a bunch together to help each other out on our rides and share some info are u from the wellington area??

Sure am, as it says in my postbit.

if you look at the wellington meeting thread there is atually a feeler already out there for a beer or smething this week...