Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Web developer wanted

www.smartrange.co.nz

Serge Balmer Ph 02102206394.He does some very nice work and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

He works from home in Papamoa TGA.

Guest Simon*

Hey gang

Just quickly, a mate of mine is marketing manager for a corporate hospitality brand and wants to revamp their website. I would like to take it on but I'm busy enough and for the gloss and finish that he'll require it's possibly a bit beyond me. I'm a dabbler not a pro.

The site is fairly straightforward, not e-commerce involved just basically a revamp of the current stuff but dragged into the future a bit. The biggest part I guess is the site is also a front end for a members database, i.e signup page, etc.

So I'm looking for someone in the business, or someone capable who would want to take on the work. The head office is here in Napier but there are branches all over the north island. As it shouldn't be a huge job they're mindful of the need for someone fairly priced - this could be a factor, I'd have to discuss it with my mate.

So if you're capable and interested or can refer someone who might be please PM me and I'll give you the url for the current site.

Cheers

Simon