Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

BBS RS :)

those r phat where did you order them from like did you buy them of a website or something im looking to buy some bbs's but i can't find what im after

He got them from a guy called Markus in Germany, here is his website. He has many more rims not listed on the website so you're best to email him with your request.

http://bmwm3shop.de/main.php?site=prod&mid=7&sid=29

email: mg-m3@t-online.de

These aren't run of the mill $2000 rims though, expect to pay landed here with the current exchange rates anywhere from $4000 up to $5000.

In saying that the rims he sells are very rare and sought after classics :)

Edited by Hi-Tek

These aren't run of the mill $2000 rims though, expect to pay landed here with the current exchange rates anywhere from $4000 up to $5000.

Im not being nasty but I love comments like these. They always sort the men from the boys :D

those r phat where did you order them from like did you buy them of a website or something im looking to buy some bbs's but i can't find what im after

as the other guys said, quite hard to get. I had to wait over a year to buy them because he doesn't do many sets.

Well worth the wait though.

Laurence

the size and offset are identical to my wheels but actual dish(and shape of the dish) is different.I know mine are BBS but i have never been able to determine the actual model name.

Im not being nasty but I love comments like these. They always sort the men from the boys :D

he has got a set of alpinas for a mere 1500 euros...

Guest Simon*

the size and offset are identical to my wheels but actual dish(and shape of the dish) is different.I know mine are BBS but i have never been able to determine the actual model name.

Yours are essentially style 5's aren't they Paul? Albeit without the bolts - are they one piece rather than the traditional 3 piece type?