Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

1990 e30 325i

I remember you selling this car at the start of the year. Man the price the petrol is really hurting their value. I have a e30 325i that I am planning to sell soon as I will be moving overseas. I am really worried what I will get for her.

Dam, thats what I am after. Shame your not in Auckland.

Nice car!

My lifestyle, wish i could. Got big plans for my next e30!

Your lifestyle :wacko:

Man think of the roadtrip on the way back....bring a mate with you and cruise the North Island !!

Yeah unitech,training, but yeah ild be so keen if i had the time. And that what im looking into for my e30.

Any mtech2 e30 on trademe?

Bump.

Just like everyone else it seems Im looking to sell my 325i !

I have a spare set of knackered cloth sports seats to go with it, a tech one rear wing (if the price it right) and various other bits and bobs Ive picked up along the way.

Its done sod all milage compared to all the others for sale, the body work is in tip-top condition, it has all the fruit and it drives like a dream.

TradeMe

Come on people, I need this gone to get the next project going. The price is on the classified but Im open to offers.

Edited by Penry

Bump.

Just like everyone else it seems Im looking to sell my 325i !

I have a spare set of knackered cloth sports seats to go with it, a tech one rear wing (if the price it right) and various other bits and bobs Ive picked up along the way.

Its done sod all milage compared to all the others for sale, the body work is in tip-top condition, it has all the fruit and it drives like a dream.

TradeMe

Come on people, I need this gone to get the next project going. The price is on the classified but Im open to offers.

Good luck with it mate! Hope your luck is better than mine! I've givin up trying to sell and decided to keep it and do all the work that needs doing to her. Was gonna sell mine and get a coupe, maybe its a good thing, i already have 1 coupe, and those extra 2 doors do come in handy........

They will turn into gold dust again soon!

keen to sell just the black leather seats and door cards? and chuck your cloth ones into the car 4 the sale?

Read the blurb again mate, the cloth seats are knackered and only any good as spares and I dont have any spare door cards !