Sign in to follow this  
richard green

Searching for 735 ASE to buy

Wanted to Buy:

BMW E32 735 6 Cyl Automatic RHD. Model ASE which is fully optioned. Circa 1990 to 1994 series. Tidy and excellent condition. A few car park scratches acceptable.

Contact : Richard :- Day = DDI (09) 526.5725. Evening (09) 473.1694.

e-mail = wendygreen@clear.net.nz Private buyer. Cash waiting.

Specification and Condition Wish List below :-

History : NZ New . Reasonable Km's for year. Full Dealer Service History. up to date WOF and Reg. No prior damage . No finanace owing. Proof of ownership.

Mechanical : Automatic with Economy, Sport and Tow mode. Cruise Control. Power steering. Sound Engine , Gearbox and Suspension ( especially rear self leveling ). Correct factory or BMW approved Wheels. Reasonable tyres. Correct spare wheel and tyre. Jacking tools. Good or new Radiator. Good or new drive belts. ABS in good working order.

Interior : Leather Interior with dark Walnut Wood trim. Colour = black or beige.

Seat armrests. Sun Roof ( tilt and slide ). Airconditioning ( automatic climate control ). Radio + CD and stacker. Complete tool kit in boot. No upholstery cracks or tears. No broken trim. Car and Radio Manual. Central locking. All electric devices ; such as windows, door mirrors, locks, sunroof , seats , cruise control, windscreen wipers and washers etc , in good working order.

Exterior : Metalic Paint finish.

Colour preference : dark = green, blue , burgundy , black / light = gold, silver.

( no yellow, white, red, brown ). All chrome bumper and body inserts in good condition. Alloy Wheels = Lattice , 5/6 Spoke , Dished after market. Wheels with no cracks or peeling surfaces. No dinks or dents. No missing trim. No cracked windscreen.

Security : Alarmed . Two sets of keys. Engine immobiliser. Code No's for Car and Radio + CD unit.

[ Yes , a long list ; but we have seen some bad ones , with some or all of the above in bad condition ! ] { ps : we are not perfectionists }

I have a friend who has a quite nice one but has a transmission issue which he is going to exchange transmissions and then all good. I have an E23 735 ASE NZ new with 175,000 kms and is excellent I am wanting to sell. Let me know if either interest you. 0210797952 boumark@xtra.co.nz

Edited by beammeup39

ummm dont think you might get a reply.. that original post was posted in 2004...