Sign in to follow this  
beema

Brembo brake kit

Hi guys

Does anyone know if brembo make kits for e30's ??? or is there cars that run the same size rotors and calipers that brembo make for them that i could fit onto my e30??

cheers.

Are you serious? First you want to turbo an e30 m3, put a dogleg gearbox in you 318i and now a brembo brake kit. Whats the point?

Edited by the stig

Do yourself a favour, ring up www.racebrakes.co.nz - talk to some brake people. There are more options than just brembo. A brembo E30 set I'd say would cost you something to the tune of $2000+, and these big brake kits wont necessarly fit under you're 14" wheels.

I'm not trying to be rude but more saying you need to be realistic, there are bigger things to worry about than brakes right now. If you've bought an M3 engine for you're E30, wiring it in and making it go should be more of a concern to you right now than buying some brembo brakes.

Edited by bmw3

Maybe we can side-step a few more questions - you need to use google more. Seriously. Google "e30 brembo brake kit" and there's heaps of stuff.

Alternatively go to www.turnermotorsport.com and look through ALL the stuff they sell for E30s.

yer i know it just came to mind and i thaught id ask how much they are but now that you have told me forget about it. 2000+ can be spent towards the engine side of things!

thanks for the site and help

Place your bets.

I'm guessing 13

btw dan, keep us posted on the progress. I'm sure plenty of members are keen to see how you do it. also we love pictures.

yer i know it just came to mind and i thaught id ask how much they are but now that you have told me forget about it. 2000+ can be spent towards the engine side of things!

thanks for the site and help

Mate I hate to tell you this but if you successfully get 500hp in an E30, it would be irresponsible not to get a big brake kit. Bigger brakes should go with more power.