Sign in to follow this  
37 South

Washer Pump

Wanted to buy, Windscreen washer pump to suit E36.

Cheers, Ewald.

Edited by 37south

How much are they at the dealer?

I don`t know,probably more than I would like to spend.That is why I asked for one on this messageboard.

So , have you got one for sale or are you just interested how much they are from the dealers? !!

I think Yuens point was that sometimes the cost benifit of buying from the dealer is good.

E.g you get a brand new part that you no the condition of. not a second hand one that 'could' break as well.

Often dealer prices aren't as bad as you expect.

Ray at Hellbm is the best source of 2nd hand bimmer parts - He's a forum sponser on here and I think his number is 021 2 hellbm

Cheers

I think Yuens point was that sometimes the cost benifit of buying from the dealer is good.

Yup, that was exactly what I meant.

I thought you might have checked with the dealer and it was too pricey. As Braeden said you don't know when the used one is going to break. Also when you get the replacement you might want to get a new washer and a new clamp for the hose - if your current one is the one from the factory it should have the BMW crimp-type clamps which are not reusable.